Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,922 comments
2 days without sales , that never happened to me before

Same for me been a long time when such thing happened;
d3uLU8el.jpg

Seems I;m being shaved 2nd consecutive week;

17-23.03 - pretty decent week (21 sales)
24-30.03 - awful week (10 sales)
31.03-04.04 - thought it would get better after 3 days but yesterday and today is a masacre...

My prem ends tomorrow, I think they really don't want me to prolong it...
Plus as you can see no of DL means nothing...

Greetz

Last edited:
u see stats of tbfvrs lolz low download and fine sales . now tell us where is ur hard work theory lolz .. low download dont mean u cant make good sales ...

Blura @ i was just giving spiceboy example for the hard work lesson he was giving u about low downloads ... though if u have ur blog so even with free links u can make sales with low downloads ...

@ sumitims : bro.. dnt teach how to upload... i'm more older in uploading then u... and i know the way to upload...

and i'm just telling
Blura that much download will not help even though ur all files are in premium mode or not...

CZD0FKK.png

@
Blura : bro... my total download never exceed more then 80... i cant imagine 1000dls yet..

Last edited:
Spice Boy @ noone is giving u teaching lesson and maybe u r uploading from 10 years it really doesnt bother anyone . but to what u told abt the low downloads and people with low downloads shouldnt expect sales everyday on that remark i told u that dont judge sales on download ratio...

simply i'm uploading movies from first release cam then i update my topic with better qualities till bluray
but not the big one 1.5GB for cams & 4.7GB for blurays i upload re-encoded movies by shaanig & ganool & scOrp & ....

I'm cool with that debrid sites are banned. More sales! I mean - more than 0 sales... For real guys, I don't know what's going on. I have 0 sales. NULL

Hello! I'm looking for someone to become his referal and to teach me how to post effective and make money for me and for him. If there is someone who want please send me private message. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Back