Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
Yes i think they show new sales as rebills so they don't have to pay rebills next month
because this just happened to me too 2 new sales from new files but shown like rebills :P

pablo30 downloads and sales was briliant for Rapidshaving employers like you :thumbdown:

If you read most of this what i read you should know that im one of this person here who has negative opinion about honesty this host, but when i read opinion people who has 8 downloand per day ( i do this score in 2 minutes or even faster) or someone canot earn 10 dolars in two month to change his plan with ppd to pps and everyone write that he was work hard i must ask: what the fuck, how many years you have got, what do you know about hard work ... and uploud. The true is that sales work good now, rebils dont exist. I dont know how is with downloand when you are in ppd plan but im on pps and daily when i up somethink i generete over 1k ddl but i dont care about this because im on pps and last 3 weeks was good for me. This time will be much beter if they pay me for my rebils but for this i cant any influance.

Last edited:
You are not in shaving mode pablo30...wait few days and then when you have 5 days without sale then come here and talk.
I dont have sale 5 days ,this is not normal...i work over 3 years and I know how much i can earn every week,but this is 100% shaving days for me.

You are not in shaving mode pablo30...wait few days and then when you have 5 days without sale then come here and talk.
I dont have sale 5 days ,this is not normal...i work over 3 years and I know how much i can earn every week,but this is 100% shaving days for me.

My last day without any single sale was 50 days ago, so i dont belive in shaving groups

My last day without any single sale was 50 days ago, so i dont belive in shaving groups

why u dont switch to PPD !?

nyzqajubak8fdg53x1e7.png

My Best Week With RG Too :-)

Back