Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,908 comments
guys
is it just me?
not a single sale in the last 2 days
100 downloads [premium only] , almost all sizes are bigger than 1 gb and still not a single sale

what about you?

guys
this is for real :

1 sec after I posted this I got 2 sales
this is so odd
strange world

Last edited:
another rg representative david_villa07 :p

btw you own a blog , or share only premium files ?

davidvilla07 is the guy who caught RG red-handed to shave sales when they didnt count his sale when he bought premium from his link.

So, do you think that he is RG representative?

Would he harm them so much revealing they cheat with sales if he was RG staff? ;)

yes yes u remember me.

But I get good sales from last few days.
I dnt know Quality. but i Did lot of hard work. Maybe Thats why .

Not hard work today as before, but what about 2 years of daily uploading (3 TB ) ?!!!

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:
Not hard work today as before, but what about 2 years of daily uploading (3 TB ) ?!!!

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_1.png

If you want have daily sales you must uploud everyday or have own blog, site where you are only person who uplouding there. If you not bumping your thread adding new updates regulary you can get single sales but not everyday, yours threads go down realy fast because there is big competition at warez, xxxsite. I see that people buying sales with news and thread who stay on the top. The situation will be better if rg will be not cheat on rebils. Then after two years of uplouding, you should sit and watch yours earning for a long time ( oron times) do nothink.

Last edited:

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_1.png

If you want have daily sales you must uploud everyday or have own blog, site where you are only person who uplouding there. If you not bumping your thread adding new updates regulary you can get single sales but not everyday, yours threads go down realy fast because there is big competition at warez, xxxsite. I see that people buying sales with news and thread who stay on the top. The situation will be better if rg will be not cheat on rebils. Then after two years of uplouding, you should sit and watch yours earning for a long time ( oron times) do nothink.

I upload and post on forums everyday mate ! I also own a blog with 500 average visitors per day..
Who believes that RG is not cheating is simply NAIVE !!

I upload and post on forums everyday mate ! I also own a blog with 500 average visitors per day..
Who believes that RG is not cheating is simply NAIVE !!

Traffic 500 visitors per day not quaranting you sales. In my my opinion this is poor traffic. I uploud at 3 xxx sites, and on them i have many megathreads where my every post has close or even more 1k views, but even this traffic cant quaranted me many sales. I adding staff on forum where if im first no one cant mirror me. This is good, because if news has many mb, i split them on many piece and this is give me many sales. And i dont say that rg not cheating. I generete average 5 sales per day, sometimes more, but i dont get any rebils from them, so this is obviously that this is stealing money. So you can agree with their metod of counting sales and rebils and work with them or leave them. The choice is yours.

Last edited:
Back