Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,954 comments

x61h4yokp0dz1byk5bu0.jpg

now I understand...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Time to take a break; Nothing for 2 days now (don't remember when last time such thing happened...);
More data, more threads, more work - less sales&rebs :P

Time to take a break; Nothing for 2 days now (don't remember when last time such thing happened...);
More data, more threads, more work - less sales&rebs :P
Actually they have now completely stopped counting old rebills ,even if u r getting rebills then those r because someone might have used ur link to register their account using RG's banner and as their 1 GB got exhausted they have extended their acc.I got this thing confirmed from two of my friends who were actively keeping track of their sold files.As soon as i have relished this thing i have stopped uploading any more data to RG.

This week will be the WORST since November 2012. when there were no CC options, unless things improve tomorrow and on Sunday but I certainly doubt that o_o

They still all rebils. In last 5 days i should get 17 rebils (all files still active), i have got only one. For me it is impossible. I uplouding als0o on k2s and upstore, and at this 2 host i get many rebils, close 60 percent of sold acount. I upload to the end of month and I moving all my files to another host. They play not fair its very hard sold somethink now because many people have premium acount, they pay us only for first sell and next they shaves us with all rebils all our cash.

Last edited:
I'm tracking my sales since June 13; I must admit 75% of sales don't get rebs;
It's not true that they do not show old rebs - some they do some don't;
This week the worst ever:
4adq.jpg

See what I mean; After tomorrow if it still persist I'm writing to them;
Greetz

Back