Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,941 comments
But do you always split your files? And you're still getting average 1-3 sales/day?
yes , i always split files to 2 or 3 part , unfortunately i didnt got sales these days , i dont know what's wrong with my upload cause i have 70 ~ 80 download every day with Rapidgator but no sale at all : ((

I have average 150-200 downloads/day, can't make any sale last week, so I switch to PPD, now I earn only 5 USD on 6 days, I know which content is unique, so I want to change to pps agian, but as a RG rules, we can exchange affiliate once per week, so I will change it tomorrow, also set some files to premium to earn some sales, can't left RG for shaving rebills cause most of all of my blogs/forum use RG. some time user ask to share on RG. lolz....
Northland, if you're not getting any sales from long time, then switch to ppd, cause you will get some pittance than zero.
sorry for weak English.

Hi guys ,

I need some info about Bank Wire Withdrawal if any one can help by answering these questions

1. How i can add my Bank Wire info to my rg account? " I didn't found this option in payment data"
2. What the minimum Payout viz Bank Wire?
3. How much fees will this method takes?

Thanks

i am in shaving group no sale from 2 days
good downloads 0 sales bad week end

Mate. Everybody has at least 1 rg premium account . All debrid sites provides Rg acc. Also I believe that They have still paygate problem . What`s more.. Rg `s shaving script works fine and They dont credit you with reseller sale...

How come you expect sale ?

This is a weird, I have a old File that made a sale today, Was uploaded 15-10-12... The weird thing, is the file is showing as 0 Downloads in filemanager, 0 Downloads, No Last Downloaded....

This is a weird, I have a old File that made a sale today, Was uploaded 15-10-12... The weird thing, is the file is showing as 0 Downloads in filemanager, 0 Downloads, No Last Downloaded....
aussiek i've same files like that...yesterday i got 3month rebill i went back and check that file and 0 download.....might be rg didn't count premium download :S don't know ab8 it....

They count only 1 download for each IP per day , so if the user downloaded another file on that Day and then he buy premium, you will get that sale (if they don't shave it :D) and also your dl count is 0 .
With this method, if you are free user and the file has been deleted because of 0 dl , they will got your rebill too :D

(Sorry for my bad English)
Regards.

Back