Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,914 comments
status are like gone crazy now, there is nothing showing on main page (profile) and in statics page there is 1 sale so i am worried what is going on :( are they going to cheat that sale or just bug :(

status are like gone crazy now, there is nothing showing on main page (profile) and in statics page there is 1 sale so i am worried what is going on :( are they going to cheat that sale or just bug :(

are you noob in rg?
if the file was deleted from which sale was made then the sale will not show in profile as well downloads too
but in status page even u can the sale count perfectly as well as downloads too
but u cant see the sale info if the file was deleted (file name country)

here is my stat from 7 days ago :

rs_stat.png

seriously no sale , i only upload new content and all files are big size and i splitted them to 200mb or 400mb to 2,3 part with mirror with ul.to ...

but i've no idea why no sale ? if 70 user download these stuff every day why no sale ?

all downloader who download my files are cheap bastard freeloader ... i dont upload trash content ... i've no idea

am i doing something wrong ? : (

Last edited:

rs_stat.png

seriously no sale , i only upload new content and all files are big size and i splitted them to 200mb or 400mb to 2,3 part with mirror with ul.to ...

but i've no idea why no sale ? if 70 user download these stuff every day why no sale ?

all downloader who download my files are cheap bastard freeloader ... i dont upload trash content ... i've no idea

try to come over 100 dls/day (use more forums etc)

since weeks i have 1-3 sales every day with 90-150 dls per day

and i work with mirrors ( which have also sales)

at the moment rapidgator works stable.

its a bug with the site. keeps happening every now and then. if you check now the sale happened and has been counted (since this happened yesterday u can check today the page of stats n it will show that the sale exists). do let us know if im right or wrong

rs_stat.png

try to come over 100 dls/day (use more forums etc)

since weeks i have 1-3 sales every day with 90-150 dls per day

and i work with mirrors ( which have also sales)

at the moment rapidgator works stable.

Do you make your files Premium Only?

is there any problem to have 2 affiliate account in Rapidgator ?

one for PPD and one for Sale with different wmz ids and not referred each other.. ?

i requested 500$ in rapidgator
i got a mail from webmoney that rapidgator had tried to send 512$ to ur webmoney due to limits ur payment was rejected
but the money was not been refunded till now
i contactd rg team they said we refunded that ur account balance but i didnt get in my account balance
again i contated them they said ur issue will forwarded to admin
can any one know when they refund my balance?
did any one faced this issue any time

limitedyou will got your money soon in your RG account. This thing happend two times with me.try to get your payment weekly & verify your wm account. This is better

did u got refunded i think rg is playing with me
and i tried to upgrade my wm they are asking formal passport i didnt have passport to give details for upgrading
i installed wm clasic keeper to because of no upgradation even classic also not working
i think rg must add some feature for payouts that user how much they need request

I remember wasting 7 hours on Webmoney installation and sign up lik 3 years ago. i was reading through a full detailed guide in my own language and it still took 7 hours ! finally installed keeper classic and added extra detail and everything after 7 hours and its been working flawlessly since 3yrs ago and havent had to touch anything.

you gotta find some guide in your own language. This thing is complicated abit. Now i cant even remember what i did back then. but once is enough for a lifetime !

limitedyou will got your money soon in your RG account. This thing happend two times with me.try to get your payment weekly & verify your wm account. This is better

did u got refunded i think rg is playing with me
and i tried to upgrade my wm they are asking formal passport i didnt have passport to give details for upgrading
i installed wm clasic keeper to because of no upgradation even classic also not working
i think rg must add some feature for payouts that user how much they need request

If you're installed webmoney keeper classic successfully and running, then you will be paid next paymnet batch, even if they shave rebills, they are trusted on payment and refund if bounce back webmoney limitation.
I have request once around 300 WMZ, I putted wrong wmz no. on my account, they are too late to refund all wmz on my account, but they have done it within 1 week, then I have paid on next batch payment.
just installed webmoney keeper classic...don't worry on your payment.
Sorry for weak Eng.

Back