Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,910 comments
:S

iLytoLu.png

what can you do my bro sumitims???any good alternative to RG??????weekend always remains best for my earning while there was oron and FSC even in RS point system and MU reward points....but no luck with RG specially on weekend just rebills today

i know its bad to share screen shot here i almost daily watch this topic and daily see that user are crying that no sale today i ask my friend that how's your sales who also work on rapidgator and when he show me screen shot i am surprised that he have good sales

w6jczzg.png

those stats show that many now not using but big uploaders still using them bz they cant see much of alternative at this time . hope soon a host honest as compared to these bz none can be 100% honest arrives and then there is end to this :)
Looks like lot of people don't agree with you :

rgstats.jpg

@syedborhan buddy your going from thread to thread ul,ryu,rg telling no sales everywhere.no offence meant but i think its time for you to give up this busines. it looks very bad if those are your real stats mate.

i know its bad to share screen shot here i almost daily watch this topic and daily see that user are crying that no sale today i ask my friend that how's your sales who also work on rapidgator and when he show me screen shot i am surprised that he have good sales

w6jczzg.png

I am sure all files are premium only on his blog or website , look at the downloads and then sales, or its fake. :pirate:

Back