Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,959 comments
friend@ people may be intrested but today rg choosed to shave ur sales so u think so :) thats their regular habit . firstly they use to shave less when they saw it dosnt affect much to their reputation so now they do tat a lot and only a blind man cant see tat or may say tat our content is bad we r not lucky tat day and bla bla but its logic that today people start liking ur content and did u kicked their a$$ tat they started hating u next day and wont purchase lolz so u have to absorb tat if u inteent to use them . u just can say one thing here thanks for payment on every thursday or friday :)

sumitims i use two: ryushare & rapidgator. nevertheless i get always more money with Rapidgator ( although all users in Ryu's thread tell each other: RU never shave )

my only "little problem":

why since 3 days rapidgator labelled my earnings as rebills not as new sales

I tell u reason why u earn more with rg bz now fownlaoders have aquainted with rg and that rg also lknow and they know its the wreakness of uploaders and they exploiting i . bz an uploader will try another host he may not get as much sales in start hve to work abit unless u have ur own forum and thats only reason to ur question . Its so logical mate . But the people will keep using them and will still be complaining have been seeing that for an year now . did anything changed in this thread ? nopes . . dont know why people still do complain that they r shaving alot .

And ur earning maybe rebill bz of 3 reasons .

1. today ur new sales counter paused . they have a smart way for everything
2. u got a rebill of old sale.
3. An existing member got premium via ur link :)

Can anyone recommend me another filehost ?
I'm really fedup with RG and his shaving policy, and want to try another one ( but not ul.to, as it is hard to make a slae lately)
Thank you guys ;)

Can anyone recommend me another filehost ?
I'm really fedup with RG and his shaving policy, and want to try another one ( but not ul.to, as it is hard to make a slae lately)
Thank you guys ;)

Go with oteupload or ryushare.These are the most used hosts after rg/ul

Sent from my U8800Pro using Tapatalk 2

i know all majors incl. RYU and can 0 recommend

.. smaller hosts goes faster bankrupt or don't have money for payouts .. after billions days "waiting time"

Last edited:
haha lolz who said to u ryu is smaller .

If u think ur content has potecial to get sales for sure go with ryu else keep on with rg and absorb the way they shave sales . then no need to shout abt shaving or why just rebills . thats the only solution u got mate . even i was making too good with rg but only problem was its inconsistency thats why i m not using them untill they dont stop this shaving :)

please stop drinking ;)

0_002.gif

dont use rg with ryu just use ryu alone . And ya ryu will be difficult in start with some genres as they r dominated by rg and ls alone keep tat in mind if u wanna change host too tat which hosts r prevailing there in tat perticular genre.And ya thanks for telling i forget its weekend need to have a pack now :)

And ya ryu had problem with remote for 2 days but was fine today :)

-end-

Last edited:
Back