Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,923 comments
nothing is perfect these days.i like their premium for 6 months and 1 year.and im enjoying the premium for free after you make a sale.also they are not deleting files like crazy for DMCA even if its not.Lets hope they will last for long time and dont begun to screw things up like Rg.

yes but even if i get paid via WM, when PP suspends their acc, we all would feel it.

i examined my account deeper.

i have a set of files, older than 60 days, never downloaded, never shared and still alive, so my guess is for premium users there is 90 days of file inactivity (my files uploaded on dec/2012 get deleted, so inactivity is less than 120 days)

of course, im not sure but this is my experience...

Last edited:
Many people talk about luckshare in this topic, but in the luckyshare topic people say this host is a big scam...

Rapidgator will delete files after 30 days for premium users if you choose the first premium plan
For the other plan , storage is limited to few Tb , Im uploading warez ( 720p movies and video games) , limit is reached very quickly and there is no way to extend storage size.

And anyway, even if there were a way to extend storage size it would be probably too expensive, right now it cost 79$ for 3 month and 10Tb storage, thats crazy !!!!!!!
Most host have 1 year premium for about 60$ !!!!!

Last edited:
u mean with this plan my files will not deleted
Buy PREMIUM (1 TB/6 TB) for 30 days - $12.99
6 TB its very big size for me o_o

my question is
i am PREMIUM now with old plans 30days - $12.99
my files will deleted after 30 days
or i must buy again with this plan (1 TB/6 TB) for 30 days - $12.99

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

I will contact them to switch me to PREMIUM (1 TB/6 TB) for 30 days - $12.99

Last edited:
richard u never can trust luckyshare they r more like moron extabit . who can ditch their affliciates anytime so beware using them bz u do it for long run rather than making short term money . Isnt it ?

I stop work with RG :-&

I wrote to support and they reply to me that I can not do anything beyond the premium will delete my files.....

Storage used 10.55 TB

stop all work with them and see how you come up with something new for people to return.

F*CK RG :cursing:

richard u never can trust luckyshare they r more like moron extabit . who can ditch their affliciates anytime so beware using them bz u do it for long run rather than making short term money . Isnt it ?

I'm using Luckyshare 2 years now, so I guess it's a long term earning and I don't agree that they can't be trusted.
True they had several problems with payouts, just like all other filehosts out there, but so far I've received every dollar earned.
Service is stable, free user-friendly and more importantly without a continuous change in the premium plans.

I stop work with RG :-&

I wrote to support and they reply to me that I can not do anything beyond the premium will delete my files.....

stop all work with them and see how you come up with something new for people to return.

F*CK RG :cursing:

nothing is perfect , I work with rapidgator for a long time , sometimes i say RG is suck , cheater , I will stop work with him but in fact I can't leave him because is the only one who I work with him blindfolded and at last the week I know that I will get my money , can you do that with any other filehost ? I don't think so ^o)

i extended my account with 12.99$ plan (unlimited storage)

i had 26 TB files in my account but RG deleted 20TB of my files in just 1 minutes after paying for their fu**ing new plan

funny thing is that i always have rebill but today no rebill at all...!!! (cuz they deleted all old files in my account)

Hi.

Sorry, but the End of my Uploads on RG seems come, I'm Premium and Only Near 40 GB on there but in April, i Spend my hours and times just for Upload and They Delete again and again and again :

ERG.png

Don't bother me with Marked them Copyright! You know the fact RG, OK, You need Space, I will go to another host ASAP when i found good alternative.

Wish Best for You Guys :handshake: .

Back