Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,930 comments
RG Team, do not destroy your business (which is daaaaamn good).

I have 45 TB of data. I earn ~100 USD per week, RG too (or more, because of rebills). Half of these files weren't downloaded for > 1 month, so this is my suggestion - delete files that weren't downloaded for more than 60 days for premium users. :handshake:

Last edited:
I think now they have provided very reasonable plans, 6TB for the lowest price is more than enough, anyone using more than that should buy the other plan. Downloaders will be happy too because now their limit is increased. For me all is good now.

Little number of premium users are uploaders, so I think it's a good idea to set 100 TB limit for every premium account (more than 100 TB is abuse) and delete files that weren't downloaded for more than 60 days (or maybe 45 days?). That's my idea.

Free users:
Maximum storage: 200 GB
Delete files that weren't downloaded for 30 days.

Last edited:
I contacted rapidgator support and I say :
fuck you rapidgator , make everything as it was before or I will stop use your file host ,When I've waited for a reply from him then I heard a voice say : wake up , is time for dinner .... :rofl:

What about rlsbb dot com guys. I'm sure that they have more than 100 TB of files and they make a lot of money.

Someone just bought 30 days account. +30 USD today :P. RG too :P. But for real, make some feature that will delete files that weren't downloaded for X days. I'm sure I have a lot of useless files on your hard disks.

Last edited:
RG, you can make 2 plans for uploaders ;>

1. Storage ~ 4 - 10 TB-> files will be never deleted (for premium users)
2. Storage - unlimited -> files will be deleted after ~ 60 - 90 days since last download ;> (for premium users)
;>

lol

Will be even more changes : D

Free users: 4TB
RGg_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Last edited:
Dude are you a single person or are you representing a company?
1TB in one day LOL!
Do you even have any idea what kind of resources that would take on both ends?

Back