Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,977 comments
IT IS real mate

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

guys i have a little question if 1 purchase premium with my earning how much i charge ?

As some mentioned, RG is still stupid and amateurish even after so long in the filehost business. Why would someone pay a premium and still have storage space restriction when there are other filehosts competitors with unlimited storage space (and long inactivity rule).

It's somewhat contradicting that they want users to help them earn (shave) more sales and yet they restrict affiliates with the storage space rule for new uploads that earn sales. They want to stop people from abusing their storage space as backup only without any sales, implement the file inactivity deletion rule instead of restricting the storage space for free or premium users.

With their track record of flip-flopping decisions, I would not be suprised if they change things around again to another rule when affiliates leave slowly.

any1 got 6TB storage space yet?

yes i buy premium and got 6TB storage.

Its not big deal. All uploaders earn every month 400-800$ earn every month from RG. If they spend 12.99$ every month. i hope its nothing matter.
after premium also 3 advantage
90 days Link Valid. (u get more rebill)
U can download from RG Link easily.
and 6TB storage.

I had renewed earlier when it was 500GB for Premium Users. Now I am stuck with 500GB instead of 6TB :(

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

its the end for ppd uploaders who earn 20-30$ per month

yes i buy premium and got 6TB storage.

Its not big deal. All uploaders earn every month 400-800$ earn every month from RG. If they spend 12.99$ every month. i hope its nothing matter.
after premium also 3 advantage
90 days Link Valid. (u get more rebill)
U can download from RG Link easily.
and 6TB storage.
Storage space is a big deal to some of us, 6Tb is not enough for some of us. Even my UL and Ryushare account has ~11TB and my old NL account still has 14TB of stuff. None of which can be accomodated by RG new rule of 10TB storage space. Personally, I don't mind that they delete old files from their servers (even for premium) after 90 days without downloads or something along those lines as long as the storage space is unlimited for new uploads.

Is it me or did they took the buy premium from earnings button from profile page? I don't see it where it use to be now.

Last edited:
The New Plans are good, I don't understand why is everyone still angry now. If you own a big site and generate many sales and you need more space, why don't you contact RG and maybe they will accommodate you.
Too many people abuse the system and sometimes these kind of decisions have to be made. Now at least RG will get rid of those useless spammers/leechers who are good for nothing.

The New Plans are good, I don't understand why is everyone still angry now. If you own a big site and generate many sales and you need more space, why don't you contact RG and maybe they will accommodate you.
Too many people abuse the system and sometimes these kind of decisions have to be made. Now at least RG will get rid of those useless spammers/leechers who are good for nothing.

you are 100 % right dear :)

Get rid of apammers & leechers? It was Rg who wanted them when they have implemented the "copy to my files" option. And that was a greedy decision that in someway turned against them now they cry for not have enough space so they restricted all uploaders"even the good ones" so sorry but tell me whats good on that? :)

Now at least RG will get rid of those useless spammers/leechers who are good for nothing.

Get rid of apammers & leechers? It was Rg who wanted them when they have implemented the "copy to my files" option. And that was a greedy decision that in someway turned against them now they cry for not have enough space so they restricted all uploaders"even the good ones" so sorry but tell me whats good on that? :)

Visit other hosts thread and you will always find many people complaining that hundreds or thousands of their files deleted in one day, the storage space is an issue in all hosts, people who use 30-40 TB and bring very few sales are actually abusing their system.
Now at least RG won't delete files just to get some more space, if they will still do it then that would be a bad thing that even after limiting the space they are still deleting files just to get more space, but if they don't then this is actually a very good decision.

would be much better when they delete 3 months inactive files even for premium users or something in that way.for long time i was a free user and i was geting tons of deleted files 30 days not active but also many dmcas.10-20 per day cca. but now on premium 1-2 dmca per 2 weeks.when someone dont download my file for 3 months then its useless for me and RG can del all day if they want.

I have never copyed even one single file all i do is my hard work.I have produced good income for RG not much but solid even by being shaved like all of us and now im forced to give them some more little axtras.I m not happy with that.

Back