Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,990 comments
Error 500

CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'OR fi.filesystem_id IS NULL) AND fi.owner_id = 21897' at line 5

I still have this for a couple days... Anyone else?

Rebills working fine for me also sales are more or less stable.Support answers within few hours,payments are on time.Maybe im the only one but im satisfied with rg right now.

I got a feeling that they may have some tech problems. Their system is unstable. Maybe the data will be crashed. And we lost all rebills again.

Hope the hell I 'm wrong.

Guys please help on Rapidgator i get PAID , date 2013-04-11 13:04:49 but on my Webmoney Classic still have 0. Is there any problem with my Webmoney Classicv ? Please help !

I don't baim RPG fucking Deutschland i hate Webmoney and maybe i have a problem with my Keeper Classic thats why i asked if it is a deelay from when RPG sais PAID nad you'll receive money on Webmoney Classic. Its my first paymant.

Back