Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,914 comments
sale are not equal for all someone getting someone not.. plz don't share if u getting sales cause most of uploader not getting Real sales.. Now a days all FH are same happen.

just want to say something fuckkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuu rapidgator and fuck your Security improvements i can,t login and if i did i find myself out again
bye bye rapidshittttt:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

just want to say something fuckkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuu rapidgator and fuck your Security improvements i can,t login and if i did i find myself out again

Looks like browser issue to me, have you checked through any other browser?
I never faced any problem like this even once.

I think you're banned, coz you were cheating (I think that because of typing style like a fucking kid).

one question: is that true, that there is download limit of 15 GB with premium account? My downloaders complain a lot about it, so im surprised because i can download more than 50 GB per day, so how is that possible then?

Any1 could DL here more than 15 GB per day? (like me)

one question: is that true, that there is download limit of 15 GB with premium account? My downloaders complain a lot about it, so im surprised because i can download more than 50 GB per day, so how is that possible then?

Any1 could DL here more than 15 GB per day? (like me)

Yes it's true.

Back