Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,939 comments
If you use ftp don't use the ftp.rapidgator.net server type in the server you want pr#.rapidgator.net for example for server 2 use pr2.rapidgator.net. (NB - the rules on raring files still applies).

The servers that work for me are 2-15 (bar 3 and 6) 19,20,21,22,24,25 all the others don't count download or sales. This might be slightly different for everyone but those numbers are usually a good bar. Just check files which have dls and sales and what server they are and use only those.

Hi, any idea which server has the best download speed?

Using balance to buy premium

Hi first of all i had my first two sales today after switching to PPS :D

If I use my balance to buy premium will my 30 days start from after my current subscription ends?

I assume so, but it always pays to check.

Thanks

Does anyone here have alot of files stored of rapidgator? Like 5TB+?

I have about 4TB and 30,000 files. This is just a theory, but I think that if you reach a certain number of files, you won't be able to access My Files because whenever I access My Files on RG, all I get is a completely blank screen, and it's the same for some other friends.

PS: Is anyone having trouble uploading with Zoom Uploader to RG?

Anyone know how to contact rapidgator staff?? My Payment from week 34 showed paid but not recievied on my wm account..already contact rapidgator staff, but no answer..

If you use a RL it tells you which server you are uploading to then check the file by downloading it and it says what server it is downloading from. If anyone has upl the file before you it will go to the same server they put it in. To solve this if the file is normal just rar it then upload. If it is already in rar format just rar it again it with a different name (note just changing the name does not work) then upload it and it should go to the right server. I do this with every file before I upload just to save time.

If you use ftp don't use the ftp.rapidgator.net server type in the server you want pr#.rapidgator.net for example for server 2 use pr2.rapidgator.net. (NB - the rules on raring files still applies).

If you use remote upload - as far as I am aware you are at the mercy of rapidgator. Unless someone else knows a way.

The servers that work for me are 2-15 (bar 3 and 6) 19,20,21,22,24,25 all the others don't count download or sales. This might be slightly different for everyone but those numbers are usually a good bar. Just check files which have dls and sales and what server they are and use only those.

To the people PM'ing me I will not share what I upload or where it would be stupid of me.

Also if Richard is still on this thread - how did your problems go I know you got banned but I have seen you on threads since so hoping you sorted it. Also to others posting earnings shot I don't know if rules have changed but I can swear mods don't like actual earnings displayed.

Good Clarification , thanks mate ...

But the problem that i face ftp upload very slow if i compare it with Zoom upload and because in zoom upload i can't control in which server where the file should upload on it so, i forced to upload in slow speed using ftp :(

Any way to upload fast and control ?

Does anyone here have alot of files stored of rapidgator? Like 5TB+?

I have about 4TB and 30,000 files. This is just a theory, but I think that if you reach a certain number of files, you won't be able to access My Files because whenever I access My Files on RG, all I get is a completely blank screen, and it's the same for some other friends.

PS: Is anyone having trouble uploading with Zoom Uploader to RG?

I have 6TB of around 21k files , no problem accessing filemanager

Toshi is your files organize? or all of them are just in the root folder?

Back