Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,019 comments
i just made new account in RG but they are not counting my downloads i tried by downloading my own files too but no stats changing i also added payment address and activated PPD but still no downloads counting anyone tell me if i am making any mistake please tell me.

you need to enter your payment details to start the stat counter

http://s14.directupload.net/images/130517/gbxw65ew.jpg

gbxw65ew.jpg

not only sales.rebills are completly gone for me.im getting maybe 10% of what i was getting 2 months ago.Not worth to continue work with them.Normally the rate of rebills should grow by the time you work with a host.Rg rebills going down.

No rebills = no me.

Im definetly done here.3rd but this time the final farewell.

its not spamming only thing is u can create or post in already created topic of webmoney . maybe then u would have got more fast and detaailed help from people ..... Its simple logic for rite thing we need to visit the right place :)

russianguy @ u need to deal with all that if u keep using them . some day u will be pissed someday happy . but if u want worth for ur efforts then u r in wrong place :)

its not spamming only thing is u can create or post in already created topic of webmoney . maybe then u would have got more fast and detaailed help from people ..... Its simple logic for rite thing we need to visit the right place :)
Find the topic and post it here.It is about rapidgator and webmoney.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

I think they're not cheating today, because I have 3 sales and 1 rebill.
EDIT: Ok serginho, it's not spam. It's offtopic.
The same as above.I didn't find the topic about webmoney that's why.Show me the post.

Back