Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,793 comments
sales very bad last 2 weeks
image.png

my sales alway up time to time, if you have good direct traffic, sales alway good

I am currently running a large website that receives over 70,000 unique entries every day. Recently, I made the decision to stop using Rapidgator due to a significant decrease in sales compared to the previous week. Instead, I have switched to Nitroflare.com, and the results have been remarkable. I am now experiencing three times the sales compared to what I had with Rapidgator. This unexpected success has left me wondering how it is possible.

In my previous experience with Rapidgator, I was earning around $700-$1100 in daily sales. However, since making the switch to Nitroflare, my earnings have skyrocketed to $1,900-$2,600 per day. In fact, just yesterday, I earned close to $3,000 in a single day.

There are two potential reasons for this significant boost in sales:

1) The pricing structure on Nitroflare is higher than that of Rapidgator, which explains the increased margin and profit.

2) Since I have migrated all my new traffic to Nitroflare after using Rapidgator for the past three years, customers are now purchasing subscriptions, and I believe that within one to three months, the sales will balance out to around $1300-$1,500 per day. I anticipate this trend to continue since Nitroflare is considerably more expensive than Rapidgator and offers a 70% commission on all sales, including payment for downloads.

Overall, the transition to Nitroflare has proven to be highly lucrative, and I anticipate steady and sustainable sales going forward.

Is there anyone else here experiencing the same thing? Or with other Filehost?

I tell you the truth? my opinion...

Since I set up my Own Host... the lost sales came back...

Then... everyone cuts... or it seems to me... what I have noticed is a SINCERE increase and no cuts in sales... it's TURBOBIT.,.

I left Nitroflare 7 days ago because it doesn't pay me... not even 100 dollars a month...

Rapidgator.. 600 dollars a month, which was previously 2800 dollars or more a month

Uploadgig... works very well but... it has a few days that... everything cuts to zero and you don't know why either... but when it works well... every day there are many sales.

Right now... for performance in my case... I would remove everyone and leave Turbobit and my own Host...

I guess I have lower levels than you, but no one beat me in Filesonic! or Hotfile or Fileserver.,., hahahahahaha or Sharingmatrix if you hurry me.

Then... everyone cuts... or it seems to me... what I have noticed is a SINCERE increase and no cuts in sales... it's TURBOBIT.,.

I left Nitroflare 7 days ago because it doesn't pay me... not even 100 dollars a month...

Rapidgator.. 600 dollars a month, which was previously 2800 dollars or more a month

Uploadgig... works very well but... it has a few days that... everything cuts to zero and you don't know why either... but when it works well... every day there are many sales.

Right now... for performance in my case... I would remove everyone and leave Turbobit and my own Host...

I guess I have lower levels than you, but no one beat me in Filesonic! or Hotfile or Fileserver.,., hahahahahaha or Sharingmatrix if you hurry me.
Wow when i read name filesonic fileserve but you missed filejungle and wupload i really went back in past.

How do you expect to receive sales from Nitroflare when you are using 5 mirrors??

Nitroflare is the most expensive filehosts, which means if you use it with other filehost mirrors that are cheaper, you will not have sales from Nitroflare. very simple math.

It's the same files, the same almost speed, why should buyers buy something more expensive?

The only way to earn a lot of money from Nitroflare.com, is not using any other filehosts together. lol

How do you expect to receive sales from Nitroflare when you are using 5 mirrors??

Nitroflare is the most expensive filehosts, which means if you use it with other filehost mirrors that are cheaper, you will not have sales from Nitroflare. very simple math.

It's the same files, the same almost speed, why should buyers buy something more expensive?

The only way to earn a lot of money from Nitroflare.com, is not using any other filehosts together. lol

Yes, I think we have spoken privately and I have explained it to you, we cannot bet on 1 HOST or 2 just to force people to buy premium, also because in the past we lost many links from the posts... for betting only 1 or 2 HOST...

with the consequence that we had to reupload some 20,000 POSTS of dead files... the culture of SELLS QUICKLY seems good to me and goodbye... but we don't work like that... We are Catalog. LONG TERM... for the good of HUMANITY xD

Back