Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,923 comments
oh i see first time you talking some thing logical.

No ... not first time ... first time you aren't on drugs.

family guy help GIF

They do not let you defend yourself, nor do they understand anything at all, they ban you suddenly, after almost 2 years with one of the most expensive servers per month, they will be Germans, but what annoys the most are the companies that like to lose clients easily without defend their rights... hahaha it was a lot of money a month... they will be billionaires, I'm happy for them but... too bad

Easy & fast answer:

Hetzner is the only host which offer 5950x CPUs which are awesome for encoding. Never had DMCA complain on my server. So i'm fine and they can spy at whatever they want, because encoding is legal :)

let me share something with you , then when you want to say: RG shaves ... , remember this:

when russia attacked ukraine webmoney's worth dropped and suddenly people started using crypto or decentralized dollar ... or tether... , then I told myself , no way anyone else asks for webmoney
and yet , this month over 100 uploaders requested by webmoney !!!!!!!! how I know? bcuz I asked RG's help and he helped me [as simple as it sounds!]
RG doesn't need to shave anyone
please believe me he doesn't even need someone , as small as me , takes his side , but I owe him this , after he paid 3 months of my payouts at once when I said : Now you can pay me! (Like so many of you I paused payout when war started)

Explain me why i earn $400/$500 two weeks a month and the two other weeks zero bucks while im uploading the same content with same quantity, maybe even more.

I recognize an unsightly pattern in this for several years.

Back