Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,902 comments
I have same fear, been long time since last payment,

Btw why not many people using alfafile as their host ? thinking about using it

Not much people are using alfafile because, rg is more popular and alfafile cant be allowed as primary host in many forums.. Previously, whenever there was a payment delay, they used to notify all affiliates. But now, whoever is contacting them via support ticket, they are only being told about the issue.

Also, this host has become such a common host in debrid sites that, anyone can pay 5-6$ per month and download like crazy from multiple hosts.

Not much people are using alfafile because, rg is more popular and alfafile cant be allowed as primary host in many forums.. Previously, whenever there was a payment delay, they used to notify all affiliates. But now, whoever is contacting them via support ticket, they are only being told about the issue.

Also, this host has become such a common host in debrid sites that, anyone can pay 5-6$ per month and download like crazy from multiple hosts.

Thanks for the details.

5th day without sale. Downloads are on usual level, but sales are not :D

Regarding payouts: Next payment is on schedule 17th Oct. Be patient. I believe they will not miss that date. If they paid earlier, even better.

What is happening to rapidgator? Low sales and now very low upload speed! I can't upload today because my upload speed to rg is 0.03mBits/sec. I tried other hoster like nitroflare and my upload speed is normal.

What is happening to rapidgator? Low sales and now very low upload speed! I can't upload today because my upload speed to rg is 0.03mBits/sec. I tried other hoster like nitroflare and my upload speed is normal.
I also cannot upload,when I put link for uploading there is File I/O error.Some suggestion????

Back