Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,897 comments
edc89cdd6bdfe7a4ef7e319810fa9653.png

I know they shave quite a bit, but can you find file host with better sales than them? My only problem with them was that their support system used to be non-existant, but they are really good now too at that, they pay me 100% too.

You will never find another filesonic (I used to earn way way way way more from them), but right now this is the only host that works and since they have been around for a long time, your hard work (all those files you uploaded and links you created) will not just disappear for no reason instantly.

Heheh trust me, it is the game of RG ;) I tried that more then 10 times and in the time I changed to PPD I got sales ...

By moving to PPD I have sentenced myself to earn a max amount of $5 - $7 per day if i work hard everyday. thats about $150 per month. I used to make more than $250 each month, but lately there are just no sales. still $150 isnt bad. I can only change every week, so ill give it a week and ill see

By moving to PPD I have sentenced myself to earn a max amount of $5 - $7 per day if i work hard everyday. thats about $150 per month. I used to make more than $250 each month, but lately there are just no sales. still $150 isnt bad. I can only change every week, so ill give it a week and ill see

I tried that too my friend, you need to work all day for 150 $ :( that is spending time for nothing ... even why 150 $ are okay for one month in my shitty country :)

Regards and good luck :D

I tried that too my friend, you need to work all day for 150 $ :( that is spending time for nothing ... even why 150 $ are okay for one month in my shitty country :)

Regards and good luck :D

Thats true... everyday for the 150. but i have 700-800 downloads every day and no sales. so i cant figure out what has changed. maybe most ppl visiting my site already have a premium i dont know.

Thats true... everyday for the 150. but i have 700-800 downloads every day and no sales. so i cant figure out what has changed. maybe most ppl visiting my site already have a premium i dont know.

They are all using multi hoster debrid sites. its cheaper and support all hosts.They don't need to buy premium

Back