Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,873 comments
This is my best week.

image.png

RG change anything in their script today? Because, Download and Upload not working on my php base linux server. :disappointed_relieved::dizzy_face: need to do script update/fix again. :confused:
Did you check error I got in curl error Your storage space is full. Delete some files or upgrade to the new
UPLOAD_STARTED: 'Upload started. Wait please',
CLICKSTART: 'Click \"Upload\" button to start upload',
CANCEL: 'cancel',
RMLINK: 'Remove link',
DOWNLINK: 'Download link',
UPLOADQUOTA: 'Your storage space is full. Delete some files or upgrade to the new
on line 61 on which line you have errors ?

Did you check error I got in curl error Your storage space is full. Delete some files or upgrade to the new
UPLOAD_STARTED: 'Upload started. Wait please',
CLICKSTART: 'Click \"Upload\" button to start upload',
CANCEL: 'cancel',
RMLINK: 'Remove link',
DOWNLINK: 'Download link',
UPLOADQUOTA: 'Your storage space is full. Delete some files or upgrade to the new
on line 61 on which line you have errors ?

Well, I need to do set ON Debug Mode to see the error message. But now I check and it's looks now working again. :anguished::grinning:

@PureDL is RG add captcha for login ?
I got this
<strong style="color:red"><div class="errorSummary"><p>Please fix the following input errors:</p>
<ul>
<li>captcha solved incorrectly</li>

Captcha is auto activate if system detect invalid activity to your account or IP. Even though, they still not yet start captcha for login.

Can you please check it by change your RG account or IP ? or both ?

Captcha is auto activate if system detect invalid activity to your account or IP. Even though, they still not yet start captcha for login.

Can you please check it by change your RG account or IP ? or both ?
Account is ok
Storage available 55.36 TB of 91 TB
I am tested on two servers but still can't upload

Account is ok
Storage available 55.36 TB of 91 TB
I am tested on two servers but still can't upload

Both server IP can be same issue together. Because you have already uploaded huge amount of files from these server/IP. That's why I guess and before I also faced about captcha issue to my RG account.

Can you please try by a new RG account ? or when you login to your current RG account by your self through browser there asked for captcha fix too ?

Both server IP can be same issue together. Because you have already uploaded huge amount of files from these server/IP. That's why I guess and before I also faced about captcha issue to my RG account.

Can you please try by a new RG account ? or when you login to your current RG account by your self through browser there asked for captcha fix too ?
Captcha for premium :D

Back