Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,970 comments
Im using Firefox have checked Internet Explorer few seconds ago both working fine for me.Yes sometimes browsers can mess up things.I remember having trouble with web upload through Int explorer some time ago.

What is the version of Firefox?
I tried clearing cookies too. Nothing.

Is there any way to export ALL links in Filemanager without visiting it? Maybe a direct link.

Thanks

I don't think it has something to do with where I live. Because I have a RDP in Netherlands. Can't access from there too. Im talking about the file manager right. I can access the website, but not the File Manager.

I asked about this from RG and I got a reply in less than 24 hours. They said they know about it and they are working to fix it.

Thanks

You have too much files in root folder. Support will create new folders and move your files into those folders. It takes week to do it for them :)).

Yes. I have no sales today.

You have too much files in root folder. Support will create new folders and move your files into those folders. It takes week to do it for them :)).

Yes. I have no sales today.

Yeah that probably is the case. I uploaded everything to root folder. Right now there are 17000+ files. I guess that is too much :facepalm:

Is there any way to export the ALL links without visiting the file manager? So I can finish my work until they fix it for silly-me.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back