Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,908 comments
Any idea how to increase my storage available? i'm trying to extend my premium buying a new plan with unlimited storage but i can't .I get a message that i'm already on premium.Do i have to wait until my premium expires? There is no other option since my balance for the moment is only 1.00 $

Any idea how to increase my storage available? i'm trying to extend my premium buying a new plan with unlimited storage but i can't .I get a message that i'm already on premium.Do i have to wait until my premium expires? There is no other option since my balance for the moment is only 1.00 $

Contact support

Everything is good dont complain Just do your best
its a part of life some time we get some time not, so dont give excuses.
We should understand very simple thing in this world many uploaders available all are doing uploading all getting sales on same movies same appz same ebooks & etc .
I just want to say some time they get some time you get sales so its a part of life we should move on we should do our best we should not think about past live in present and make your future better.
Look in this world many uploaders available so thats not mean all big uploaders available on wj am i right ? so think for them also who knows they getting sales you are not getting salaes? who knows you getting sales and they are not getting sales ? every thing is possible be practical .
if i m wrong thn correct me plz i will be happy if haters here they are wellcome to i will not argue with them i will not comment on them posts because i dont have time i m here for support i m here for help yes some time we all see our benefits :):)
Hope you understand

Thanks

Last edited:
Back