Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,884 comments
Also, anyone can be check history sale stat, They delete all infomation relate about slae and rebill ???
http://rapidgator.net/stat/StatSale/data/2016-07-02
Have no results ???
if u have any sales on 07-02, file which is generate sale, is deleted. You will see in this stat sale only alive files.

Exactly

Rapid had not count rebill, I provide proof but who delete my post ?

Please show us again!

Last edited:
if u have any sales on 07-02, file which is generate sale, is deleted. You will see in this stat sale only alive files.

Exactly

Please show us again!
I use other account buy premium a month ago. Rapid count that sale. I had rebill with wmz after a month, they not count that. I had save transaction tracking and post here but was delete by anyone. Stop and delete file on rg. Also, you can check all sale on may and june. all sale were delete, erverything, no results.

Exactly

Please show us again!
I use other account buy premium a month ago. Rapid count that sale. I had rebill with wmz after a month, they not count that. I had save transaction tracking and post here but was delete by anyone. Stop and delete file on rg. Also, you can check all sale on may and june. all sale were delete, erverything, no results.
Me too. :(

e93f095924334c25afc2529796a1ca59.png

any one face same issue
its show my payment canceled and blance not added in
accouny last week i change my wallet cause my wmz limit 200 usd a day

hello if any one chaneg rapidgator account payment option what it show
hold or anothing else
i just change my purse and payment show cancled even money
not added in my purse help indeed

4 sales on 692 DLs is great score!

Download count doesn't mean everything. There are members who get 6 sales in 50 downloads !

I have far better results with all other hosts with near same counts.

If this continues any time soon, Then it's time to move on. It doesn't worth it.

And i say they are fucking shaving as hell, seems that's why they are paying even before time, You can pay fast when you shave nearly everything/

They soon will be lost !

People keep saying they will leave and quit RG ... few really do it and those who do complain in other filehost threads lol :D

If they shave 40% and give 60% then i would complain , but if they shave everything then there is no need to be with the host, you don't need to earn for them, you got earn some for your self right?

Back