Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,894 comments
i dint received my pp on alfafiel either ...

we all should contact them (rg & af )so they know there is a problems, and not only answer with some bullshit replies ..like paymenst are made ...

we all should contact them (rg & af )so they know there is a problems, and not only answer with some bullshit replies ..like paymenst are made ...

All who still missing PP payout for week 23. Its paypal bug try use dispute in resolution centre (Dispute a transaction) in this list you will see RG payout. Thanks to RG support.

Last edited:

All who still missing PP payout for week 23. Its paypal bug try use dispute in resolution centre (Dispute a transaction) in this list you will see RG payout. Thanks to RG support.

thank you for the info

tried to open a dispute

This transaction cannot be disputed at this time. This is usually because the transaction has not yet been completed. If this is a completed transaction, please double check that the Transaction ID you selected refers to a payment that you sent.

should we wait ?

thank you for the info

tried to open a dispute

This transaction cannot be disputed at this time. This is usually because the transaction has not yet been completed. If this is a completed transaction, please double check that the Transaction ID you selected refers to a payment that you sent.

should we wait ?

Why you want dispute it? :) You already have money in you PP acc. Watch how much money you have in PP. Only PP stats are in bug. Dispute only use old design and show real PP acc stats.

mackos is right ... the money is added to your balance ... I thought I did not get paid but I did, it just dont show in SUMMARY on paypal.

Go to History and check your latest balance and add the amount you should be paid for week 23....

Thats how I found out I did actually get paid on time as usual :)

thank you for the info

tried to open a dispute

should we wait ?

Why you want dispute it? :) You already have money in you PP acc. Watch how much money you have in PP. Only PP stats are in bug. Dispute only use old design and show real PP acc stats.

thats is right,

i have more than 1k in PP and i got paid by otherfilehosts and i was buying things without seeing the balance , so i didnt know exactly if it was in the balance or not

so know i'm sure its in there

thank you again

I've just phoned to Paypal support service. They confirmed they're having a bug, then they checked all the payments made by Netexchange in the last 2 days and none has been made to me nor to my entire country.
Now I've contacted RG support and I'm waiting for an answer.

EDIT
Payment has just appeared in my PP account

Hey guys, do you have any tips to prevent rapidgator from removing your files because of DMCA?

Thanks

I don't think there's a sure way to avoid it 'cause it depends on reports received from DMCA agencies. Maybe a little tip could be to never use the real extended names of files but only abbreviations and acronysms just to make their searches harder, but I'm not even sure about that.

Last edited:
Also, anyone can be check history sale stat, They delete all infomation relate about slae and rebill ???
http://rapidgator.net/stat/StatSale/data/2016-07-02
Have no results ???
if u have any sales on 07-02, file which is generate sale, is deleted. You will see in this stat sale only alive files.
For me every files which generate sales is dead in 5h max after i get sale, so no rebills
:) :) :)
You can check any day.. All info was delete while files alive..

Back