Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,959 comments
I am on PPD on Ozofiles. Good Rate. you can more From RG from Download. and Paid At time. Trusted for me. Dnt think I am Advertising. I just Share True.

You Can see My 1st earning on May after That This month Cause This Host Upgrading there sites. so I earn from PPD in a 3 days 21$. Its not Bad for me.
ibhhNNrICiakSW.png

Last edited:
I am on PPD on Ozofiles. Good Rate. you can more From RG from Download. and Paid At time. Trusted for me. Dnt think I am Advertising. I just Share True.

You Can see My 1st earning on May after That This month Cause This Host Upgrading there sites. so I earn from PPD in a 3 days 21$. Its not Bad for me.
ibhhNNrICiakSW.png

Can you show me there download table? how much downloads you are getting per day?

how do you even compare it with rg

you earned ~35 $ in 17 days from that host

i'm sure that you made at least 500$ in rg in those 17 days

& take in mind that posting ozofiles links hurts the rg sales & will make it even worse so in order to make 35$ in ozofiles you lost at least 35$ worth of sales in rg

Last edited:
how do you even compare it with rg

you earned ~35 $ in 17 days from that host

i'm sure that you made at least 500$ in rg in those 17 days

& take in mind that posting ozofiles links hurts the rg sales & will make it even worse so in order to make 35$ in ozofiles you lost at least 35$ worth of sales in rg

He is sharing just PPD stats and RG have not such good PPD its only for PPS. 500$ in 17 days with RG is joke because they shave too much.

Payment from 2015-06-08 to Visa/MasterCard and status Failed. Until now always ok. There is limit for this payments or something? Money back to balance and support don't reply.

Back