Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,939 comments
Forget about forums. Get a website and post good content.

YJXWGVI.png

premium only ?

rapidgator deleted all files not download from 1 year ago not for Copyright infringement as they type in Reason :cursing:
that why they deleted alot of files to every uploaders
last file deleted to me from fills 2600
was last download at 2014-05-24 23:46:56
even im premium
why then i buy premium if they delete the files not download from 1 month or 1 year they break their TOS of the premium [i must judge them ]
i buy storage for 6TB and i am free to do what i want with this space its not my proplem if they dont have money to buy new space storage - they earn alot of money to do that they are not poor
i lost alot of rebills for this and i will not
buy premium again if its can not protect my files from deleted:facepalm:

They continue deleted thé files not downloaded from 2014-05-24 to 2014-06-09:-=:facepalm:
they will keep deleted the files not download from 1 year ago every week or two i think

Yeah, what's up with that? I set a new record with 111 deletions today. Is this RG's way of culling the herd so to speak? What did I do wrong?

Bastards!
if you shared Copyright... it's normal !! DMCA

it's not DMCA it's the files not download from 1 year ago even if you are premium

Last edited:
They continue deleted thé files not downloaded from 2014-05-24 to 2014-06-09:-=:facepalm:
they will keep deleted the files not download from 1 year ago every week or two i think

Yeah, what's up with that? I set a new record with 111 deletions today. Is this RG's way of culling the herd so to speak? What did I do wrong?

Bastards!
if you shared Copyright... it's normal !! DMCA

it's not DMCA it's the files not download from 1 year ago even if you are premium

not good for hard working uploaders with good storage/sales ratio

@rapidgator, be more fair!

Back