RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so many complains? Use your brain! They have improve upload speed so tomorow you'll upload faster and more and win more money, this will be your compensation B-)
NewRapidgator wrote that they changed (or added new server!?) database server , not say that he added new servers for upload.And now i think too that stats are frozen!

New downloads aren't being counted.

I did a test download of a file that I haven't given anyone a link to, so if it finally gets counted after a while, I'll report back that RG have tended to the old downloads. If not, I'll be very disappointed.

NewRapidgator wrote that they changed (or added new server!?) database server , not say that he added new servers for upload.And now i think too that stats are frozen!

Nonsense, they add server to avoid overload, that's what all serious filehost should do but few are doing:
Adding server = adapting to data traffic = faster server = faster upload.

Stats Frozen coz nobody has achieved download during the maintenance, so download were not counted, now they are, check your stat bro :)

i hate rapidgtaror

So leave it right now, and join a Xfilesharing Scam host, then you'll feel the difference between amateur and pro :D

We have added new db server. Sorry for downtime. Can't avoid it if it's about switching from one db server to another.
Fredonino , i hope you know what is DB (Database), i hope you make the difference between database server and upload servers.I checked my stats same as 8 hour ago!!Stats was frozen before they have downtime

Do you really think the site will be down if they add upload server??I think u have no ideea about what is a server

Last edited:
i'm waiting for $206 and no money sent to my wmz until now
i faced this problem in the first week with you and you solve it
Why you ignore me Now Mr New .

When you will reply to my tickets !!!! :(

check my account . and check your wmz account please :(

Last edited:
Nonsense, they add server to avoid overload, that's what all serious filehost should do but few are doing:
Adding server = adapting to data traffic = faster server = faster upload.

Stats Frozen coz nobody has achieved download during the maintenance, so download were not counted, now they are, check your stat bro :)

So leave it right now, and join a Xfilesharing Scam host, then you'll feel the difference between amateur and pro :D

32 new files deleted rapidgator
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back