RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
0ebb8c3cf4.png

What is it? File not found?
Why only part4???
Please explain that!!!!

802d7fa37a.png

@shadowo3 Come on mommy !!What u share??Tutorials made by yourself?? LOL!!

ONTOPIC:
They lie again (26 is the date when the say will add rebills) , no rebills added!!

Last edited:
@shadowo3 your brain looks constipated !! What u like at rapidgator?Tottaly unstable , stats frozen for over 6 hours , rebills dont exit, shaving downloads??This you like ??Then read my username!!

I loose a lot of time explaining why i cant leave them instant.....i wont explain to you because already loose time writing this!

shadowo3 stop licking rapidgator`s as*. You are really pathetic with your comments, just stop posting. I own my website and I clearly see my exit links. I have 30+ for a rapidgator link and only 8 downloads counted for that file. Two weeks ago I had almost 100% same statistics on my site and in rapidgator`s stats. And this situation repeats itself at all my uploads.

shadowo3 stop licking rapidgator`s as*. You are really pathetic with your comments, just stop posting. I own my website and I clearly see my exit links. I have 30+ for a rapidgator link and only 8 downloads counted for that file. Two weeks ago I had almost 100% same statistics on my site and in rapidgator`s stats. And this situation repeats itself at all my uploads.

cool-story-bro-house-Cool-Story-Bro.jpg

So I just started in sales, which are in this plan if they sell regularly?, How many downloads I have to make a sale?, Or depends on the material and not so much the amount of downloads?

could someone answer me?
Thanks.

No need of downloads, if you choose PPS you have to sell premium acounts from your links....your downloads dont earn money , just sales.If someone click on your link and he buy premium you will win 50% from that sale. 1 month sale -you win 4.995 (90% of the sales are 1 month)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back