RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i see my downloads stats are absurdly low compared with my other hosts, so please i need to know if you change the PPD system of the old rapidgator, i try to explain me better:

i know two ways to count the downloads, I think your count system is like the second one (same old rapidgator):

count one unique file per each unique IP counted every 24 hours. This means, same IP but downloading two different files will count for two qualified downloads.

count one file per each unique IP counted every 24 hours. This means, same IP but downloading two different files will count for only one qualified downloads.

so, how do you count the downloads????

waiting for your answer.
I insist for an answer

still no reply for @newrapidgator about the remote upload =(

guys I have here premium rapid8 can I use that for ftp or remote upload?

Last edited:
I sent a ticket and asked to be in the PPS plan. Besides the fact that I find it really odd that you must ask for this explicitly, I am now highly pissed off cause I just lost a sale with possible, multiple Rebills, cause they still didn't change me to PPS, as they do not reply to their tickets. I drive > 3000$ in sales/month totally and if they don't think that taking care of me is important, I will take my business elsewhere.

I sent a ticket and asked to be in the PPS plan. Besides the fact that I find it really odd that you must ask for this explicitly, I am now highly pissed off cause I just lost a sale with possible, multiple Rebills, cause they still didn't change me to PPS, as they do not reply to their tickets. I drive > 3000$ in sales/month totally and if they don't think that taking care of me is important, I will take my business elsewhere.

As far as i know you can change your own plan once a week without having to ask them.
Did this twice before and it worked fine ??

Go to : my account--->profile--->modify account settings--->tariff

Last edited:
You can`t download not more than 1 file at a time in free mode.
Wish to remove the restrictions? Buy Premium ...

I don´t download anything today. I´m NOT downloading anything neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back