RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing here, i 've tried your host today, i am on PPD and downloaded files show no earning!

KMcwk.jpg

Where is it written that affiliate have to set payment details to validate PPD plan registration? If this happened to be true, i hate that, this is so tricky X-(
BTW i've just set payment detailed we'll see soon if downloaded files show earnings.

EDIT.
Now earnings from files are counted, this is not mention anywhere that you have to set payment detail to activate earnings from downloaded files, or at least this crucial info is very well hidden.

Last edited:
Jesus, just fix two things and everything will be fine:
1. FTP upload
2. Random not due to DMCA deletion of premium files.

I can't work because of that and my premium account is wasting all the time :/

People with few downloads are always the ones that cry louder and make the host seems like bad hosts, when they can't even fill the payment adress...

Add your payment adress then you will get $ for your downloads, not before.

Few download yes, i've just put my links online few minutes before cheking stats, I am not crying but it is like hidden charge i don't like it, i just point out the fact that this is not clearly mention that affiliate have to set payment details.
Was it made on purpose? think about it.

Nevertheless i like my start with this host :P

Oh, that explains everything.

1. I started uploading to RapidGator at 1st April. So I need to wait till next week for payment?

yes.

2. Swiching to other earnings plan (PPD/PPS) apply to next day?

same day from moment you switch.

3. Is there any limit for changing earnings plan or I can change every day?

1 time in 7 days.

Thanks for payment NEWRAPIDGATOR
The stats are perfect the last 2 days due to the speed of upload and download, if your stats are frozen that's mean you don't have downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back