Status
Not open for further replies.

Viz0n

Mostly looking for ideas for the front page. I already know the forum skin is a 10/10 since I've got several people ripping it and trying to sale it off(yes, it's a custom skin, 3rd gen).

EDIT: r00tsecurity.org

7 comments
Solid forum, i have creeped aroung there a bit.

- How about Read More... | View Comments | Post Comment in buttons to separate them from the page content?
- Text is too small to read for the posts

Just my 2 cents

The programming section is in the need of descriptions.
Eh, I never added any since it's kinda pointless and just takes up space, not too mention it would look stupid to repeat the same text over and over again... "talk about <insert language here> development..." if you get my drift.

yeah, it is. i was so WTF!? when i found a few kids selling it but i feel good that people actually bought the skin. means i did a good job. ^_^

I personally don't find your skin that attractive. Its simple and clean, yes; but it doesn't make me want to look around. Color is slightly important in my opinion, even if not much of it is used.

Anyways, I like the homepage, but its a lot to read... you need something that stands out so people will start to read into what you have to say. (just my first view impression)

lol no kidding. we were loling so hard that day in IRC at how the get flood failed to down the forum. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back