Status
Not open for further replies.
This not the real file download link it was temp link to direct download and disappear after 1 hour to avoid leech etc , send to me the real download link and adf.ly didn't effect downloads and we test that many time

a few links file like that, it redirect to adf.ly, then after 9sec, it says the link is deleted.

this one is one of the link : http:// www. queenshare. com/ g5tktx5xa6dd

This not the real file download link it was temp link to direct download and disappear after 1 hour to avoid leech etc , send to me the real download link and adf.ly didn't effect downloads and we test that many time

Free Or Registered User Download Speed Stuck At 100 KB/sec Some Times 200KB/sec Please Fix This

It Still Pays Or Scam WJ Users PLZ help

Last edited:
" All our user this month we have No captcha-No file limit - No waiting time all that from queenshare.com"
which means no reason to buy a premium acc...for your information.

i started today, have already 500 legit downloads, and 0 sales...unless sales are not updated in real time...

Diablo
If you think this will decrease your sales in premium , let me say that you are wrong , we help you to gain more downloaders and also make money from downloads and from sales , cuz your users if you have more downloadable files it will attract more users and they need to download in more speed and unlimited downloads , we remove wait time and captcha and rise daily download limit but didn't make it like premium our premium like rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back