PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
altamore- if you bought a 1 month PRO account it renews monthly through Paypal settings.

all users upgraded !

if you register with putlocker and want to get a new password it will ONLY work for the putlocker and not for sockshare accounts and vice versa.

Last edited:
Hello putlocker

I don't know why you haven't reply my pm, I have to assume that you are OK with the way I earn points and I can get paid.

Here is the hard work I've been doing.
plara.png

And I can do much better.
In fact your free service is the best except the limit you put on, but I feel really unsecure about the one month based payout.

I am having problem with remote upload today. I try to upload file remotely few times but the file still not appear on my files list

I am having the same problem. The remote upload function is very buggy, most of the time it doesn't work, but on occasion it does, its very frustrating. If you improve this function along with adding a status page to see the progress of the uploads or which ones are pending that would be great.

Some asian countries we put a limit on free streams per day, due to the fact that ads usually sponsor free users, and most ad companies don't pay anything for traffic from those countries, so we lose money on them, because nobody bothers to get premium accounts since the free service is good.

This only applies to a handful of countries like China, India, Pakistan, etc.

How long is the limit?

First:
The download speed of free users is pretty good,you can check on your own ofcourse.
As for premium its pretty good (i get around 1mb home speed) but with the exception of the sundays.
Second:Their remote is not buggy at all.

First:
The download speed of free users is pretty good,you can check on your own ofcourse.
As for premium its pretty good (i get around 1mb home speed) but with the exception of the sundays.
Second:Their remote is not buggy at all.

I've been having a lot of trouble remote uploading from MU Premium/Direct links...

A lot of the time, when I put in a direct MU link, it says its processing and will show up in my filemanager when its finished uploading, but most of the time, that file never ever shows up. I'd say remote upload only works about 30% of the time for me from MU.

Edit: Just got it work without a problem but it wasn't working last night..

Last edited:
dox- we had a network outage in the data center for a few hours so that could have been the problem, it works fine now though.

tren- you are upgraded.

rayto- views and downloads count the same.

Its a shame you remove files so fast on putlocker otherwise
i would use it more..great service though quality and speeds
are brill

Look forward to seeing thoes increased rates mate.

The rates now are still pritey good. putlocker is my fave filehost by far.

Thanks putlocker and your team. you rock :)

We will be adding increased rates for downloading soon.

We also added a remote download queue, so you can see the status of your downloads.

I hope so
because I only rely on the total number of downloads and not unique download just like another file host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back