PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I notice this:

"You have exceeded the daily limit for your country. You can wait until tomorrow, or get a premium account right now, and access the site without limits."

Would you mind to tell me what the exact limit of your site is?

Hello
Embed code can not be used in many forums, putlocker can provide flash code or ubb code? This use of embedded video
thx!

Thats true, I can not use it at many Datalife Engine sites :/ You will have more traffic if you change it.

How can I get level 3 ? I have about 1 to 5k dl's from single file, my daily earnings are about 2-4$ a day, I have 3 Referred ussers - 2 are free, 1 is Pro. I just started my new site and I use only Putlocker as hosting of files - I will give you guys in future better traffic for sure :D
My username:
[hide]yourcinema ( Pro )[/hide]

and if you could put embedd code somewhere in file manager it is a bit annoying when you want to copy embedd code from each file going thru download....

@xrat

Me too, Looks like they have put daily limit too...

@Putlocker - Please tell us what is your daily limit?

Last edited:
Some asian countries we put a limit on free streams per day, due to the fact that ads usually sponsor free users, and most ad companies don't pay anything for traffic from those countries, so we lose money on them, because nobody bothers to get premium accounts since the free service is good.

This only applies to a handful of countries like China, India, Pakistan, etc.

Some asian countries we put a limit on free streams per day, due to the fact that ads usually sponsor free users, and most ad companies don't pay anything for traffic from those countries, so we lose money on them, because nobody bothers to get premium accounts since the free service is good.

So you limit free streams, then what about download? Do you also limit it?

Do you pay the asian countries that traffic?

Website found same problem
I've found a bug. This has been happening a lot and a lot of my downloaders are complaining, whenever someone tries to download a file as a free user and clicks on the free download button, they are re directed to the home page of put locker rather than the download starting. Please try to fix this issue ASAP, thanks

hi! i would just like to say that you guys rock. B-) the quality of your streaming videos are superb. i recommend putlocker to all my friends ;)

edit: oh can you please upgrade me too? :) UN: flippy07

Last edited:
Hi I just want to ask you how can I reach Level 3? How much views per day approximately I need to have to increase from lvl 2? Thank you a lot..

my username is letmewatchthis on putlocker and socksharee on sockshare

level 2 please ! does this level increase apply to sockshare also ?

Last edited:
Hi,
Can I get level 2 and 1 month PRO account? My username is leftieninja

Also, I am having trouble with the remote upload option. The first few files have worked fine but none of the other files have shown up and its been almost an hour...How long does it usually take? Some sort of bulk remote upload along with a status page would be awesome :)

Edit: I got it working, its just a little finicky with the direct MU links :P A bulk remote upload option like FS would be nice though :)

Last edited:
I can't login...

i even used forgot password option and tried to login with the new password that i received. the same thing happened :/
Please check it out, i'll send you a pm with my username & mail..

the same thing happened to my wife , and then got the same response that she was not signed up on putlocker , but i no that she was, this was a few months back, and so she was forced to create a new account. but she has still been receiving payment from her first account though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back