PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sockshare is offline for me again! I have posted several times, please fix this. It is impossible for me to reach the promotion terms because I have not been able to get on for more than 15 minutes at a time. There is obviously a problem!

Sockshare problem.

Daughter of isis just do a google search for web proxy and type in sockshares url, or use a proxy within your browser for the time being until whatever is wrong get's fixed, if it's ip related you weren't really specific about what happens other than you can only access for a short period of time.

Sockshare

I'm not sure how much more specific I can get. The website just disappears for long periods of time for me. When I try to go to Sockshare through a web proxy, it sometimes comes up, but I can't upload movies or anything.

It is something that has drastically affected my earnings this month. While I'm making $9 a day on Putlocker, I make $1-2 for the same files on Sockshare. Every month since I have started I've made a little more than the previous month. This will be the first month that I haven't done that.:(

Good luck with the promotion for sockshare then.

The only thing I can think of since it works for short periods of time on and off and you can see the page through a web proxy, is you're being intentionally ip range banned for short periods of time, I have yet to see putlocker respond to this matter other then there's nothing wrong, obviously there is so that's what I'm thinking it is.

Last edited:

I'm not saying for sure it's happening but it's the only thing that makes sense at this point, since he is not commenting on it what so ever. if you use your real internet protocol number and the sockshare page doesn't show and then a minute later you use a web proxy it does show, seems as if you're being ip range banned for whatever reason.

at this time , I know sockshare.com work fine but i can not access !

===

after 30 mins , can access !

that issue not only me ! please check !

thanks .

===

can not access again but use proxy OK ! what's matter man ... ???

Last edited:
hello.

I am trying to use the API. I pasted the code example given in the website, replacing with my data, but I do not obtain any result from echo'ing the $result variable...

I have cURL installed, server running...it should work :x.

Anyone tried it yet? Help? :)

Hi Putlocker,
Happy New Year :sun:

Do I qualify for the promotion?

Putlocker acc: craven103

Sockshare acc: dylan103

I kept getting more than 1000 unique downloads everyday so do i get pro+level 3? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back