PropellerAds Ad Network | Banners, Popunders, Mobile (Official Thread)

Propeller Ads

Corporate Membership
Hello!
Welcome to the official thread of ad network - PropellerAds Media.

PropellerAds is an established AD network providing qualified services to websites & mobile advertisers and publishers worldwide since 2011.

for PUBLISHERS:
We offers webmasters the opportunity to earn additional income by using a wide selection of AD formats on any websites or blogs.
  • No minimum traffic requirements
  • Publishers from all countries are welcome
  • Accept traffic from around the globe, 100% fill-rate
  • Wide range of other ad formats: banners, popunder, in-banner video, mobile dialog ads e.t.c
  • Competitive CPM rates for classic advertising formats
  • Highest eCPM among networks for our OnClick Ads (popunder)
  • Instant approval, easy setup and integration process
  • Detailed and convenient reporting
  • Timely payouts on a net 15 basis
  • Intuitive self-service interface
  • Referral program: lifetime 5% of your affiliates' revenue
Get 100% of your inventory is monetized - easy sign-up form and quick start!

for ADVERTISERS:
  • More than 25,000 sites in our network
  • Smart optimization system for high conversion quality
  • 200 million banner impressions and 90 million onclick impressions daily
  • Wide targeting opportunities (by geo, day parting, by frequency capping, by OS, by device, by ad placement and site)
  • Proprietary retargeting technology
  • CPA, CPL, PPI, CPM campaigns available
  • BrandSafe defense technology
  • Dedicated account manager and quick manual set up of your campaigns
  • No prepay needed for a test
Register at propellerads.com

Don't hesitate to contact us: http://propellerads.com/contacts
E-Mail: contact.us@propellerads.com

224 comments
@Propeller Ads Hey guys, long time partner here. Can you give me some information whether I should be worried after the upcoming chrome update in June/July? Are your pops going to become ineffective? Is it going to affect revenues?

We stopped using their adnetworks due their manipulative Methods since 1.5 months ago.

For example, we sent so many impressions to them, while our websites vistors are bombared with popups.

Example, for every 1000 impressions, it got only 100-500 counted, the numbers in statistics looks so fake, while they increase the popups in some countries in secret.

For that reason, our advertisers suffered from low conversion rates and we suffered from low ad income, that are are currently recovering from drawback atm.

By the way, the biggest Host here, is also not using them for the same reasons.

We stopped using their adnetworks due their manipulative Methods since 1.5 months ago.

For example, we sent so many impressions to them, while our websites vistors are bombared with popups.

Example, for every 1000 impressions, it got only 100-500 counted, the numbers in statistics looks so fake, while they increase the popups in some countries in secret.

For that reason, our advertisers suffered from low conversion rates and we suffered from low ad income, that are are currently recovering from drawback atm.

By the way, the biggest Host here, is also not using them for the same reasons.

Hi

Please send your ID in PropellerAds and № of the ticket to the Support team. We'll recheck the info and get back to you with the details.

NativeAds_relaunch_pubs_1800x900.jpg

Hey guys!

Have you tried our updated Native Banners aka Native Ad Widgets?

We launched Native Banners last year and up until now, the product remained available only to premium publishers. At the beginning of 2019, we were enhancing the effectiveness of the format and negotiating exclusive contracts with top advertisers. What's new? Read on!

1. Higher revenues

We were analyzing the results of publishers from our focus group, operating in anime, converter tools, and social (such as blogs, quizzes, viral websites, etc.) verticals. See the stats.

2. Even easier setup & faster loading speed

Along with the simplification of the setup process, we have refined the technical specifications of the format. We are proud to announce that the loading speed has been increased by 25% and optimized for zones with slower internet speeds.

3. More exclusive contracts with top brands

What does that mean for you? Better rates, great ads content, and happier users, finding relevant offers!

Try Native Ad Widgets and share your feedback!

Today, they deactivated our Push ads money, which it is about $300 daily and "stealing it", just because i am testing other ad network Push.

You are been warned.

NativeAds_relaunch_pubs_1800x900.jpg

Hey guys!

Have you tried our updated Native Banners aka Native Ad Widgets?

We launched Native Banners last year and up until now, the product remained available only to premium publishers. At the beginning of 2019, we were enhancing the effectiveness of the format and negotiating exclusive contracts with top advertisers. What's new? Read on!

1. Higher revenues

We were analyzing the results of publishers from our focus group, operating in anime, converter tools, and social (such as blogs, quizzes, viral websites, etc.) verticals. See the stats.

2. Even easier setup & faster loading speed

Along with the simplification of the setup process, we have refined the technical specifications of the format. We are proud to announce that the loading speed has been increased by 25% and optimized for zones with slower internet speeds.

3. More exclusive contracts with top brands

What does that mean for you? Better rates, great ads content, and happier users, finding relevant offers!

Try Native Ad Widgets and share your feedback!

Create tag
At the moment Native Banners are available for websites with 10,000+ unique users daily. Please, share a screenshot of your statistics for the last 30 days..

Mgid is better

Native-Widget-Customizer.png

We’ve talked a great deal over the past few months about Native Widgets and how publishers can benefit from using this monetization format.

Now it’s time to talk about customization. Great news – now you can FULLY alter the way native widgets are displayed so they would feel tailor-made for your website.

Have a look at your new toolkit:

What can you customize?
In short: everything. But for those of you craving for details, let’s talk about all the native widget settings you can play with:
  • The number of columns and rows
  • Widget width
  • Background color
  • Font, font color, size
  • Image dimensions
  • Responsive or not
  • Hover options
  • Headline options: “From the web,” “Recommended,” Sponsored content”
That’s a lot, right? The next step is to find out why customization is a must when you monetize with Native Widgets, and what to do with all these options.

Getting to the “Why” part
If we describe it in the form of a mathematical equation: Positive user experience = Higher monetization income.

Reason #1: Profitability
Well-designed ad widgets positioned in strategic areas of your website do increase the number of clicks, making your monetization efforts more effective.

A widget that is just a tad too ugly or doesn’t go with your particular design, can psychologically deter and discourage users from clicking. Making them perceive ads as less valuable, thus, decreasing the click-through rate (read: your money).

Pretty looking ad widgets are irresistible:

Reason #2: Simplicity
We made sure that our new widget customizer is incredibly simple – with a little effort, you can modify the appearance of widgets to match your website design seamlessly.

Not just size: you can even go all the way to font attributes! There’s no need to fix the code manually – everything can be conveniently done via simple interface – you see the widget preview right away and can make changes on the fly.

Reason #3: Perfect for testing
You already know that monetization is all about testing, and the new native customizer can help you test your widgets in a more quality way.

• How many blocks are the optimal number for your website?
  • What image dimensions bring the highest CTR?
  • Should the text be bold?
  • How does the background color affect user experience?
  • Etc.
In other words, there are dozens of parameters you can adjust and find the best-performing combination for your website.

I have used many networks in my career as a webmaster and publisher.
Popads, admaven, adsterra, including propellerads. What can you say about this network? is the worst network.
- Very bad support
- CPM 0.30 the lowest there is even if my traffic is organic (on average my CPM EU is 0.70 with other networks)
- there is ads with malware.

Popads, admaven, adsterra, including propellerads. What can you say about this network? is the worst network.
- Very bad support
- CPM 0.30 the lowest there is even if my traffic is organic (on average my CPM EU is 0.70 with other networks)

I used also those networks you mention and many more, like you said and i will say it again propellerads is poop with a poop support.

- Very bad support

Hello!

Did you report Support about malware? Please provide us proofs, send the ID of your account.

I used also those networks you mention and many more, like you said and i will say it again propellerads is poop with a poop support.

Hi!
You got no reply from the Support team or what happened? Please send me your account ID and we'll take a look at your last talk with our team.

Propellerads-smart-optimization-multitag-for-publishers-900x450.png

Propeller Upgrades Deployed: Introducing MultiTag for Publishers​

We’ve created MultiTag, a new feature designed to help publishers access the best ad formats in a simple and straightforward way!

Why should you try MultiTag?

• Full ad coverage across all devices, OS, and GEOs
  • Compatible with all websites and traffic types
  • Doesn’t require an independent tag for each format

MultiTag is ideal for publishers who:

• Are just starting to monetize their site because it’s the perfect way to set up auto-pilot
  • Don’t want to spend hours analyzing data and optimizing to find the best formats
  • Have been working with our display ad formats for a while. We encourage these publishers to compare the results they’re getting.

Are you one of those publishers? Then read the details here.

Try MultiTag
Post automatically merged:

Publishers’ Webinar – 6 Effective Traffic Monetization Methods

Do you want to learn about various ways you could start cashing in on website of yours? Then watch the first-ever PropellerAds Webinar for Publishers – exclusive, free and very helpful :sunglasses:

The hosts: Senior Partnership Managers – Valeria Palchikova & Maro Chalntoupi

Timeline/Agenda:
1:34
- What is «Website Monetization» & How to get started with it
10:35 - How You Can Monetize Your Website
18:00 - What Affects Your Monetization Income
26:41 - The Secret To Improving Your Monetization
30:26 - The 6 Effective Monetization Methods
49:00 - Game Time
58:50 - Case Study – Live Streaming Website & MultiTag Monetization

Start Earning Here

Last edited:
CDD-2566_5R_PropellerAds_1800x900-900x450.png

5 Reasons for Publishers to start using Propeller Ads today

#1. No Advanced Code-Editing Skills Required

The best thing about our business model for publishers, is that our monetization solutions do all the work. Working with us, it’s a 100% passive income stream.

#2. Easy to get started
Your account is activated as soon as you sign-up. And once in, you can literally start earning within minutes.

#3. We work alongside other monetization platforms
If you’re already using AdSense but want to further increase your website revenue, you can do it. In fact, PropellerAds can be used in conjunction with several other monetization platforms.

#4. More monetization methods than you know what to do with
Here are the most popular monetization ways from which you can choose:
CreatetagPropellerAds.com2021-05-2411-23-24.png

#5. You Get Clean Ads Only
And we make sure of that by moderating them 24/7. This way, you get no viruses, no malware, or obscene Content. Your users will trust your website to provide a safe and pleasant experience.

That’s not all! Find more reasons here and start monetizing!

I am so surprised Propellerads is still active and promoting after so much clear abuse of their clients and cheating in so many ways. First page all bad from 2014 other pages also mostly bad.

Propellerads has a trigger finger for the "suspend account" button :)

Also many reputable members here have bad experiences,

STAY AWAY PUBLISHERS!!

Exoclick is the only way.

Last edited:
Back