PropellerAds Ad Network | Banners, Popunders, Mobile (Official Thread)

Propeller Ads

Corporate Membership
Hello!
Welcome to the official thread of ad network - PropellerAds Media.

PropellerAds is an established AD network providing qualified services to websites & mobile advertisers and publishers worldwide since 2011.

for PUBLISHERS:
We offers webmasters the opportunity to earn additional income by using a wide selection of AD formats on any websites or blogs.
  • No minimum traffic requirements
  • Publishers from all countries are welcome
  • Accept traffic from around the globe, 100% fill-rate
  • Wide range of other ad formats: banners, popunder, in-banner video, mobile dialog ads e.t.c
  • Competitive CPM rates for classic advertising formats
  • Highest eCPM among networks for our OnClick Ads (popunder)
  • Instant approval, easy setup and integration process
  • Detailed and convenient reporting
  • Timely payouts on a net 15 basis
  • Intuitive self-service interface
  • Referral program: lifetime 5% of your affiliates' revenue
Get 100% of your inventory is monetized - easy sign-up form and quick start!

for ADVERTISERS:
  • More than 25,000 sites in our network
  • Smart optimization system for high conversion quality
  • 200 million banner impressions and 90 million onclick impressions daily
  • Wide targeting opportunities (by geo, day parting, by frequency capping, by OS, by device, by ad placement and site)
  • Proprietary retargeting technology
  • CPA, CPL, PPI, CPM campaigns available
  • BrandSafe defense technology
  • Dedicated account manager and quick manual set up of your campaigns
  • No prepay needed for a test
Register at propellerads.com

Don't hesitate to contact us: http://propellerads.com/contacts
E-Mail: contact.us@propellerads.com

224 comments
Scam Alert!

Rubbish service, Rubbish work pattern. Rude account manager. Will never give you satisfactory answer. Infact they will treat you like you are an ordinary webmaster and they don't need you if you continue asking some questions. No customer satisfaction at all. Support Skype always offline and never replies. Also company increase pop frequency without webmaster's knowledge and steals clicks from other ad network pops. ( EX. If you have two or more ad network pop unders on your site then propeller will steal impressions from other pop under and you will surely notice less less revenue in other pop company. You will feel that propeller is making more money then other ad network but infact the other they bring down other pop companies) Think before you go with them! Other things are nice with this company like regular payments but the things I have said here you should be aware!

BeatyBeast,

We apologies for any inconvenience caused by experience of communication with our support team. If you PM me your account login we'll investigate that issues.

We released our private AD platform as "self-service" for Publishers a few weeks ago and we are working constantly to improve the quality of support for all our customers and would appreciate any suggestions.

Regarding other points of your message: if you use two or more popunder ads on your site simultaneously, it does not guarantee that your revenue will double.
We don't "steal impressions", but our popunder technology provides quick response and it gives more impressions among most networks.

Very low CPM rates for me.
Hi, have you tried our pop-under and "mobile pushups" or just banners?

my friend use your service he say very bad, support team cant fix small problem and don't accept any suggestions... skype support offline dont use it
Hi,
Unfortunately you didn't provide any facts that we can check.
Our new self-serve platform for publishers is our of beta a couple of months ago and we are working constantly to improve the quality of support for all our customers and would appreciate any suggestions.

Last edited:
Hello

After entering Login

To wait for a long time

Not be displayed. Data

The last jump to this page http://cdn.qbaka.net/

Has joined three months

Minimum threshold

Second month on more than 100

x4UIyQp.jpg
PW6z3xA.jpg

Publishers are paid on Net 30 days from the last date of the period.
This means that your earnings for July will be paid 30 days after July 31th (at the beginning of September)
Did not reply
Please use the "Support" link in your account to contact us.
I didn't find any messages or tickets from you.

Hello

Account information can not be used

"Support" can not be used

Web page information can not be used

Have to write to you

You really at work

Account problem solving

Issue

Further information can not be displayed

"Support" can not be used

You really at work

Service is the best proof

Good advertising

.................... ...............

Hello

Issue

Inside Account

All the information also can not be displayed

Thank you

Hello

Issue

Inside Account

Use U.S. IP Agent

You can enter account

All normal

Asian IP can not enter

Thank you

I live in Taiwan

Last edited:
Very bad support, account manager always showing offline and not giving any reply. I think they are busy with big publishers.
I am getting $0.9 pop under cpm for USA/uk and sending msg on skype but not getting any reply. Now i am not using propeller.

Very bad support, account manager always showing offline and not giving any reply. I think they are busy with big publishers.
I am getting $0.9 pop under cpm for USA/uk and sending msg on skype but not getting any reply. Now i am not using propeller.
Could you please PM me your login or skype of your manager to check?
account manager always showing offline
Account managers are available via skype in business hours only, that why we recommend to use our support desk.
If you open a ticket on the support desk we can monitor our staff activity and resolve requests with minimal delay.

Monetize your mobile traffic with our high performing AD formats!

mobile-ads-slider.png

Do you want to earn more from your website?

The volume of mobile traffic continues to increase dramatically and already exceeds 30% of total traffic, but many website owners still use the monetization tools that are not suited or optimized for mobile viewing.

PropellerAds allows you to better monetize your mobile traffic with highly effective Dialog Ads "Push Up"!
Dialog Ads looks like system notifications and appear when visitor opens your website. View demo
Our "Dialog Ads" covers all devices, OS, languages and gives publishers higher eCPM rates than other ad formats for mobile devices.

Dialog Ads "Push Up" is a great monetization solution for gaming, entertaiment, download and other websites with engaged audiences.

Here are some more benefits:
- No mobile optimized website is needed!
- CPM rates up to $7
- We accept worldwide traffic
- Integrates into your website without interfering with the existing content and ad spaces.
- Can be used with Adsense Ads or other networks.
- Relevant ADs
- User friendly (no redirects, easy return to content, family safe ads)

Some real stats (mixed GEOs traffic, avg CPM):
pushup-stat.png

Start monetize your mobile traffic in few minutes with our top performing money-making solutions!
Register as Publisher

More info at Mobile Dialog Ads - Monetize Your Mobile Web Traffic | Propeller Ads

Are you mobile app or game developer? Attract users to your brand or promote your apps to millions of global desktop and mobile users across 200 countries worldwide!
Register as Advertiser here Propeller Ads Media and our account managers will help you set up and optimize your campaigns.

Last edited:
Sorry, but PayPal is temporary unavailable for new publishers.
You can use Payoneer to get payments via their MasterCard or via Global Bank Transfer to your bank account.

Hello!
Welcome to the official thread of ad network - PropellerAds Media.

PropellerAds is an established AD network providing qualified services to websites & mobile advertisers and publishers worldwide since 2011.

for PUBLISHERS:
We offers webmasters the opportunity to earn additional income by using a wide selection of AD formats on any websites or blogs.
  • No minimum traffic requirements
  • Publishers from all countries are welcome
  • Accept traffic from around the globe, 100% fill-rate
  • Wide range of other ad formats: banners, popunder, in-banner video, mobile dialog ads e.t.c
  • Competitive CPM rates for classic advertising formats
  • Highest eCPM among networks for our OnClick Ads (popunder)
  • Instant approval, easy setup and integration process
  • Detailed and convenient reporting
  • Timely payouts on a net 15 basis
  • Intuitive self-service interface
  • Referral program: lifetime 5% of your affiliates' revenue
Get 100% of your inventory is monetized - easy sign-up form and quick start!

for ADVERTISERS:
  • More than 25,000 sites in our network
  • Smart optimization system for high conversion quality
  • 200 million banner impressions and 90 million onclick impressions daily
  • Wide targeting opportunities (by geo, day parting, by frequency capping, by OS, by device, by ad placement and site)
  • Proprietary retargeting technology
  • CPA, CPL, PPI, CPM campaigns available
  • BrandSafe defense technology
  • Dedicated account manager and quick manual set up of your campaigns
  • No prepay needed for a test
Register at propellerads.com

Don't hesitate to contact us: Contacts. Propeller Ads Media.
E-Mail: contact.us@propellerads.com

after 60 day of waiting payment and befor 5 day of chashout i found notification to add payment methode i already do it before when i try again i found my account suspended for no reason just because i have good income
1) why my account not suspended from the first time
2) they disable my popup ads last month and my accoutn compleate work why ?
3) i take a screen shot for all my acouunt befor and now i will proove that to all people
4) why my account suspended and i use only popup ads because banner cpm is worst
5) i have a good number of clicks
6) i need recive my money because its a work of 4 month
7) why small amoun i recive them and big amount got banned yes tell me ?

i need admin aswer me clearly and if i dont recive money i m gonna share this to all comunity and i follow your company by FBA for scamming people need you clear this Best regards

43782.jpg

Back