PropellerAds Ad Network | Banners, Popunders, Mobile (Official Thread)

Propeller Ads

Corporate Membership
Hello!
Welcome to the official thread of ad network - PropellerAds Media.

PropellerAds is an established AD network providing qualified services to websites & mobile advertisers and publishers worldwide since 2011.

for PUBLISHERS:
We offers webmasters the opportunity to earn additional income by using a wide selection of AD formats on any websites or blogs.
  • No minimum traffic requirements
  • Publishers from all countries are welcome
  • Accept traffic from around the globe, 100% fill-rate
  • Wide range of other ad formats: banners, popunder, in-banner video, mobile dialog ads e.t.c
  • Competitive CPM rates for classic advertising formats
  • Highest eCPM among networks for our OnClick Ads (popunder)
  • Instant approval, easy setup and integration process
  • Detailed and convenient reporting
  • Timely payouts on a net 15 basis
  • Intuitive self-service interface
  • Referral program: lifetime 5% of your affiliates' revenue
Get 100% of your inventory is monetized - easy sign-up form and quick start!

for ADVERTISERS:
  • More than 25,000 sites in our network
  • Smart optimization system for high conversion quality
  • 200 million banner impressions and 90 million onclick impressions daily
  • Wide targeting opportunities (by geo, day parting, by frequency capping, by OS, by device, by ad placement and site)
  • Proprietary retargeting technology
  • CPA, CPL, PPI, CPM campaigns available
  • BrandSafe defense technology
  • Dedicated account manager and quick manual set up of your campaigns
  • No prepay needed for a test
Register at propellerads.com

Don't hesitate to contact us: http://propellerads.com/contacts
E-Mail: contact.us@propellerads.com

224 comments
ramosadams, what is your account username?

after 60 day of waiting payment and befor 5 day of chashout i found notification to add payment methode i already do it before when i try again i found my account suspended for no reason just because i have good income
1) why my account not suspended from the first time
2) they disable my popup ads last month and my accoutn compleate work why ?
3) i take a screen shot for all my acouunt befor and now i will proove that to all people
4) why my account suspended and i use only popup ads because banner cpm is worst
5) i have a good number of clicks
6) i need recive my money because its a work of 4 month
7) why small amoun i recive them and big amount got banned yes tell me ?

i need admin aswer me clearly and if i dont recive money i m gonna share this to all comunity and i follow your company by FBA for scamming people need you clear this Best regards
We've found the account.

Every time we ban a publisher for fake traffic, we get the threats...
Our support explained you on 07/11/2014 that we don't pay for impressions or clicks, your traffic must be real people, because advertisers pay for performance, and not for "hitbots" making clicks.
Your account was suspended due the terms violation (cheat).
As for other questions: we are not obligated to warn about actions against persons violating our terms.

Just follow the terms, do not waste your time trying to cheat us and you don't have anything to worry about.

Last edited:
ramosadams, what is your account username?

after 60 day of waiting payment and befor 5 day of chashout i found notification to add payment methode i already do it before when i try again i found my account suspended for no reason just because i have good income
1) why my account not suspended from the first time
2) they disable my popup ads last month and my accoutn compleate work why ?
3) i take a screen shot for all my acouunt befor and now i will proove that to all people
4) why my account suspended and i use only popup ads because banner cpm is worst
5) i have a good number of clicks
6) i need recive my money because its a work of 4 month
7) why small amoun i recive them and big amount got banned yes tell me ?

i need admin aswer me clearly and if i dont recive money i m gonna share this to all comunity and i follow your company by FBA for scamming people need you clear this Best regards
We've found the account.

Every time we ban a publisher for fake traffic, we get the threats...
Our support explained you on 07/11/2014 that we don't pay for impressions or clicks, your traffic must be real people, because advertisers pay for performance, and not for "hitbots" making clicks.
Your account was suspended due the terms violation (cheat).
As for other questions: we are not obligated to warn about actions against persons violating our terms.

Just follow the terms, do not waste your time trying to cheat us and you don't have anything to worry about.

hello sir , its not fake traffic , i already got paid from you 2 time using same website and same technichs but only when i have some money from yo i invest more for auther adnetwork who have a cpm rate less than you , i talk about popup and seo service if from most trusted user and i buy a seo software cost me 500 dollar and work day and night to share fresh content on twitter and facebook is this fake , and how i fake you for popups
my cpm is worst but my popup rate is good , you already stop counting my popup from 25/08/2014 and my account still work and counting only cpm and before payment i found my self suspended this is not logique and so bad really i want you proceed my payment because i wait you 90 day for that and you make a lot money from me
best regards

hello sir , its not fake traffic , i already got paid from you 2 time using same website and same technichs but only when i have some money from yo i invest more for auther adnetwork who have a cpm rate less than you , i talk about popup and seo service if from most trusted user and i buy a seo software cost me 500 dollar and work day and night to share fresh content on twitter and facebook is this fake , and how i fake you for popups
my cpm is worst but my popup rate is good , you already stop counting my popup from 25/08/2014 and my account still work and counting only cpm and before payment i found my self suspended this is not logique and so bad really i want you proceed my payment because i wait you 90 day for that and you make a lot money from me
best regards
I don't know what technique and software you've used, but your main website has a very few traffic and you know it. And it's very easy to check using the online services.
Before making a decision about suspending any accounts our anti-fraud department always thoroughly inspects the publisher's websites and traffic sources.
We are not blocking access to accounts until the invesigation is finished.
Unfortunately, there is no magical seo software that can increase website's audience. The traffic can be real (real people with human behaviour) or fake (hibots, generating impressions and even clicks).

Dear Propellerads,
I registered to your site a few months ago, but I didn't use it. I read new users can't withdraw to PayPal. I'm not new user, so can I request my money to Paypal?

What is the minimum cashout?

Which is the payday?

Thank you!

Dear Propellerads,
I registered to your site a few months ago, but I didn't use it. I read new users can't withdraw to PayPal. I'm not new user, so can I request my money to Paypal?

What is the minimum cashout?

Which is the payday?

Thank you!
Hello,
If your paypal account was added as payment method - you will be paid to PayPal.
If not - unfortunately we just can't add any new payees to our paypal list.
I hope we'll get the paypal back soon, but now I can recommend you the Payoneer as an alternative.

Minimum payout is 100 USD for Payoneer and Webmoney, 1000 for wire transfers.
You can also get money to your local bank account via Payoneer Global Bank Transfer service.
Payday - first business week of every month, NET30 hold.

best regards
I don't know what technique and software you've used, but your main website has a very few traffic and you know it. And it's very easy to check using the online services.
Before making a decision about suspending any accounts our anti-fraud department always thoroughly inspects the publisher's websites and traffic sources.
We are not blocking access to accounts until the invesigation is finished.
Unfortunately, there is no magical seo software that can increase website's audience. The traffic can be real (real people with human behaviour) or fake (hibots, generating impressions and even clicks).
ok sir i understand you but make that from popup , this mean the visitor must click on website to popup appear and counted on your system
about my website yes its new less than 1 year but i have good niche and i tell you i can open a website today and have 70 k daily visit if i stream live football , i tell you i stream tv sometime at night and this make me have a lot of visitor and i share new fresh movies
i know i can access to my website and if i add banner i will see it on my <website but popup you disable it from 25/08/2014 and my account suspended at 25/09/2014 if you think i scammer why you dont suspend my account directly at 25/08/2014 ?
your support need a screenshot of my stats i send it and i send my fb page and twitter page where i share most my link
Regards

ok sir i understand you but make that from popup , this mean the visitor must click on website to popup appear and counted on your system
about my website yes its new less than 1 year but i have good niche and i tell you i can open a website today and have 70 k daily visit if i stream live football , i tell you i stream tv sometime at night and this make me have a lot of visitor and i share new fresh movies
i know i can access to my website and if i add banner i will see it on my <website but popup you disable it from 25/08/2014 and my account suspended at 25/09/2014 if you think i scammer why you dont suspend my account directly at 25/08/2014 ?
your support need a screenshot of my stats i send it and i send my fb page and twitter page where i share most my link
Regards
Most of your impressions was generated from movie related website, not a football one.
We never block accounts logins (even suspended), to give owners a way to communicate with us.

earning is very unstable, impression is good but earning is down.
Hello,
what is your traffic GEOs and ad formats you are using?

Hello Everybody,

In addition to the classic banners, we’ve launched two new banner formats – 800 x 600 and 800 x 440

These ads provides very good income for publishers, because large banners are more noticeable than the small banners and visitors are more likely to click them.
[h=5]Here are some placement ideas:[/h]
  • place 800х600 banner as a layer over the video player (for video streaming websites).
  • if there is no player on page with video (for example, page contains only the links to videos), place 800х600 banner above the list of links to the movies or files.
  • place 800х600 banner in a layer fading the content until ads is clicked or closed (you can use our turnkey "layer" ad code or your own scripts).

Don't miss this opportunity!

I love them!

I use them in one of my projects and in the past 2 days i made a lot of money :D
very good rates!

but do i have to wait 30 days until i can withdraw my money? and is this only for the first payout?

best regards

lol my account was banned i guess!?

it's only 2 weeks old and i do nothing with SEO tools,fake traffic etc....

my site generate a good amount of traffic and i had over 180$ on it and now i can't login....what's the matter?

lol my account was banned i guess!?

it's only 2 weeks old and i do nothing with SEO tools,fake traffic etc....

my site generate a good amount of traffic and i had over 180$ on it and now i can't login....what's the matter?

Hello,
Please try again or use password recovery feature.
We don't block access to account, even if it was suspended.

I've got my 2nd payment! :) Thank you Propellerads!

propeller_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

hmm how can this be?
i can't choose paypal as a withdraw method and Rusty told me that they will use paypal in january next year and not at the moment oO

Back