PrivateFiles.com - Upto $50 PPD or 60% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
privatefiles ..please fix my problem about remote files I send you e mail ... is fixed thanks private :D

is fixed xD thanks :)

Last edited:
Thanks for your support last time.

I've found another problem about FTP upload speed, it's very slow. Could you please fix it??

BTW, could you please upgrade my account??

My account is : dome2309

lol! i was just breaking your balls man, actually i just thought you stuck your fingers in the wrong place typing on your cell, i did not expected for you to tell me all that, but since i did not do that to offend you, let me apologize and let's leave it at that.

PrivateFiles, hi. Sent you a PM the other day, any chances you could look into it please?
Received and will get back to you soon :)

I've found another problem about FTP upload speed, it's very slow. Could you please fix it??

I upgraded your account. For the FTP upload speed can you please pm me the results from a traceroute to ftp.privatefiles.com ?

Hello friends start using privatefiles and I would like to update my premium account ...
User: shakamen

and I have a question ...
if some files are deleted for claims, the money earned by me subtract those deleted files?

My storage space in the next few days will be full, you can give me more storage space?
My Account:o71622
Thank you very much

I upgraded your account. For the FTP upload speed can you please pm me the results from a traceroute to ftp.privatefiles.com ?[/QUOTE]

Seem like it's ok now after you upgrade my account, thank you very much

System Counter and Money Error?Why ?
2014-10-13 2143 / $16.0530 0 / $0 0 / $0 $0 $0 $16.053
2014-10-14 637 / $1.7070 0 / $0 0 / $0 $0 $0 $1.707
All File ?Average File Size is 501Mb ?Check Error for me

Did you change rate or move Japan to lower group - Private?
No groups are the same.
you never answer my pm to check my report page with all these damn 00000000

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!
I did, I asked you for a screenshot and you didn't provide yet. I answered your PM

check my pm pls
Done

To anyone concerned about their stats:
We updated our system now so we pay only for the first download per IP in a 24 hour period, this is accordance with the changes we published to our terms about a month ago. You will still see all downloads, if its not the first download or if its an incomplete download it will show with 0 revenue. If you have few users that download many files it will effect your revenues, if you have many users that download few files you will not see much differences.

My storage space in the next few days will be full, you can give me more storage space?
My Account:o71622
Thank you very much
Done!
Hello friends start using privatefiles and I would like to update my premium account ...
User: shakamen

and I have a question ...
if some files are deleted for claims, the money earned by me subtract those deleted files?
I upgraded you to premium !
We do not subtract revenues from deleted files.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back