PopMyAds - Popunder Adnetwork | Best CPM Rates, dynamic bidding (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopMyAds

Hello,

My name is Lucas, I am here to introduce our Popunder network: PopMyAds.com.

We offer premium services whether you are a pubisher or an advertiser.

Publishers:
- Websites reviewed within 12 hours
- Daily payments, up to 7 days
- Worldwide traffic accepted
- Minimum withdrawal amount: 5 USD

We have the best traffic coverage and rates for our publishers. We serve premium ads, this allows us to pay much more higher rates than our competitors. Quality for our advertisers, more revenue for our publishers.

Advertisers:
- Campaigns approved within 12 hours
- Automatic deposits (Minimum deposit amount 10 USD)
- Dynamic bidding system

We have a special bidding system where users can manage their CPM rate and adjust it to their convenience. You can see the maximum bid for a selected country, outbid your competitors, check how much campaigns are paying the same as you are. This provides flexibility and allows our advertisers to manage and customize their campaigns 100%.

Useful links:

1. Index: PopMyAds | Popunder Adnetwork
  2. Contact us: Contact Us
  3. Sign up: Sign Up | PopMyAds

We provide support 24/7. You can reach us at our contact form or email address: support ( at ) popmyads.com. Skype: popmyads

All questions, suggestions, observations, are very welcome. We are here to help and do business together, so please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards,
Lucas | PopMyAds

106 comments
Got my websites approved today, really good CPM. Make sure to place your code only if your website has traffic from quality countries, otherwise you'll have really low earnings.

Recommended! I'll report back in a few days to make sure they're really paying. But so far, really good ad-network. Way better than PopCash, but very similar do PopAds.

Congratulations to the owner.

After 40+ payouts, I had to say goodbye. They seems doesn't care about user browsing experience and serve ads with additional pops.

Hi,

We don't accept additional popups/popunders on landing page.

Could you please contact us through our contact form: Contact Us. Please provide all the details you can about this (country where it appeared, website source, user ID)

We will resolve this as soon as possible, it's against our TOS and we don't accept it.

You can reach us at Skype as well, ID: popmyads

Looking forward to your contact.

Kind Regards,
PopMyAds

By additional pops meaning:

- Ads with additional pops
- JS Alerts
- Confirmation boxes :)

Hello,

We don't accept additional pops (popunders, popups, tabunder, tabups), but in some cases we accept JS alerts on enter or exiting website. A feature will be added soon where publishers will be able to select this settings under their convenience.

Thank you,
PopMyAds

For some reason I'm not able to see the statistics for the law few days, the page keeps loading and loading and then return a blank page.

I asked for the payment a few days ago and still didn't received. I'll return to this thread until the end of this week to report again if they fixed the error and if the payment was made.

Hello,

We are working to fix this problem with the statistics, it will be resolved later this week. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Your payment will be processed soon, finance team takes only 1-7 business days to send them.

About Payoneer, unfortunately we are not currently looking to add more payment processors, we are already working with PayPal and Payza. If anything changes we'll let users know through our website.

Thanks for the feedback, if you have any more comments or suggestions please don't hesitate to contact us through our contact form: Contact Us

Kind Regards,
PopMyAds

Last edited:
My payment was made! PopMyAds is APPROVED. Good service!

Thanks for the feedback about the statistics. Really looking forward to see this fixed!

Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back