PopCash.net - Pop-under Ads Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

matican

Hello everyone,

We are a new pop-under network - PopCash.Net

Our network has a bidding system with own advertisers and premium networks, Our own advertisers can make money deposits directly to PopCash.Net.

We don't have fixed rates because of our bidding(and many others factors) all eCPMs are fully dynamic.

For Publishers :
- Dedicated account manager.
- We accept worldwide traffic.
- All websites are accepted (Adult also accepted).
- Payment minimum $10, payments are made between 1 and 30 days after request.
- Real Time stats.

For Advertisers :

- Dedicated account manager.
- Minimum deposit $5.
- Real Time stats.

Register now at PopCash.Net

177 comments
hello, there is another problem. I got mail from my site's user, concerning one of fraud ad.

"The add is in spanish (I'm from Spain) and imitates the page of the spanish police saying that the computer is blocked because of illegal downloads and asking for the payment of a fine. You can't close the window normally, it appears another window, so maybe you can get malware if you click inside of it. I've searched on the web and of course it isn't from the police, it's a fraud."

are you filtering and monitoring ads?

Hello Everyone,

As my mate Matican said our server was under a big DDoS attack (my tech told me right now that the old server is still attacked). We moved our website to a new and more powerful server and also we added CloudFlare for DDoS protection. Because we moved our server and added CloudFlare we changed also the Website NameServers so the website will be available for all in maximum 24 hours (usualy takes a few hours).

@ibruq - We scan the running ads multiple times every day to be sure that all our ads are clean, however we encountered some advertisers that starts with clean campaign and after the campaign is approved insert a redirect to a bad website. Usually those campaigns are blocked very shortly (a few minutes after the redirect is added) because we monitor the new advertisers intensely.
If you see any suspicious Ad from us i encourage you to use our report malware form http://popcash.net/reportmalware.php and i will disable the campaign immediately (if we didn't already).

@Naruto9 Thank you.
About your problem, please tell me what is the ip of our website seen by your computer (follow this tuttorial 3 Ways to Get Website Info Using Cmd - wikiHow );

@SavkeUltras Maybe the DNS didn't propagated to you yet. Check in a few hours and please let us know if the website is working for you.

We apologize for this downtime and we want to thank you for understanding.

Best Regards.

Last edited:
Looking for Adult , Sports , Streaming , Entertaiment traffic! Today eCpm: USA - $3.5 > $5.2 UK - $2.8 Canada - $3.2 Australia - $4 Netherland - $2 France - 2$ Germany - $3 Belgium - $2 Italy - $3.2 and other !!! REGISTER NOW AND TEST OUR NETWORK : Sign Up | PopCash.Net

Last edited:
hi, please remove this goddamn onlineupdater.com from your ads. it prevents users to close window unless you use task manager or disable javascript. also insists to download some weird file.

hi, please remove this goddamn onlineupdater.com from your ads. it prevents users to close window unless you use task manager or disable javascript. also insists to download some weird file.

Hello @ibruq,

Just responded to your email as well. Please provide me your IP address (or the PC IP address that saw that ad) and when you saw it to help us to identify faster the ad. (Send us an email or here through PM).

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back