Pocket-RDP.com 1Gbps, Unmetered, Remote Desktops from $10/month (NetherLands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello..

Can you check this order Number: 5766572717.
ts still waiting for approval.

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Hey.!! man what takes so long>>?????

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Very nice support man....i want a refund...fk sake

Hello..

Can you check this order Number: 5766572717.
ts still waiting for approval.

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Hey.!! man what takes so long>>?????

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Very nice support man....i want a refund...fk sake

Hi t3hdrom,

You could have open a support ticket instead of posting here, we don't monitor wj thread always.

However i have reviewed the payment and activated your rdp.

Best Regards,
Infiniteforever

RDP is down for like 5-6 hours . what the hell ? It is saturday and the most income we are making these days (weekends) but we cant work. Sent a support ticket already but you guys are away I think .

and now this... after 10 minutes http://imgur.com/LbxYl

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

i want a refund...

RDP is down for like 5-6 hours . what the hell ? It is saturday and the most income we are making these days (weekends) but we cant work. Sent a support ticket already but you guys are away I think .

Hello,

I request both of you to open a ticket instead of posting here, RDP down is was unexpected and i have rebooted and it's been online now.

Kindly i request next time open a ticket and give us few hrs to reply.

The RDP is down for so long, left a ticket with no answer, had an online chat with one of the staff and after telling him the issue he replied "no gone nw self9*" and then he left.

What the hell would that be ?

I speak with of them on Chat, and he said in 2-3 hours the problem will be resolved...but nothing..im so fk nervous right now, ar 2 days since the server are offline..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back