Please Help Me Find A Pluggin That Can Crosspost To Multiple WordPress Sites

Kupid

Please help!

I manage a movie streaming website.

I plan to create copies (clones) of this website on several new domains.

It's important to note that I won't be using a WordPress Multisite Network for this.

Here's how my current website is structured:

When I add a new TV series, it automatically becomes a category. (That means the TV show is added as a parent post and also as a category in WordPress).

Episodes of that series are then added as individual posts under that category. (When I am adding a new episode, I have to select a category with the name of the Tvseries, and also chose the series as the parent post. (Please check attached images to better understand what I mean)

Questions:

Since my theme creates categories for new series automatically (using the name of the series as category name), I am looking for a pluggin that will be able to:

1. Post these series as categories on the other websites

2. Accurately place episodes within their respective series categories?

I plan to clone my website using the CPanel on my web hosting. Here's my concern:

I tried distributorplugin, but it doesn't bring the parent post along. It posts child posts as orphans instead of under their parent posts. Then I found simple WordPress Crossposting pluggin
that claims their pluggin can bring a parent post along, but I have emailed them to verify certain things, but they haven't responded since two weeks.

Many websites are doing exactly what I am trying to do, but I can't figure out how they are doing it. Eg these sites, one, two, and three are owned and managed by the same person, the person seems to be cross posting or at least have synced the sites somehow as it can be seen that the time the posts are published on all 3 sites is the same.

Also this site and this appear to by doing the same. please can someone help me out by telling my the pluggin they are using or how they are doing this. Any help will be much appreciated.

Please, Please I am waiting to responses, I have been researching for weeks. Thank you in advance.

Back