Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same problem. I'm sure I didn't turn on the "disabled encoding", all the videos I upload seems not encoding.
Upload 6GB 1080p video, one day later, shows 1080p and download file is original file 1080p
There is no status display on the page, I do not know whether it is encoded.
Some archives are encoding now, but downgrade 1080p to 720p

Some archives are encoding now, but downgrade 1080p to 720p

If you want files in orginal quality disable encoding as we will encode everything down to 720p if file is valid 1080p for example, anything that does not follow any encoding standard will be left untouched.

PlayTube is amazing hosting,

The first hosting with count all users in the stat. (separately paid views and all views). I really like this option.

- Upload Speed is 10 point.
- High Payout Rates
- Fast Payout. (Thanks my payment received!)
- Video Quality and Streaming speed 10 Point.
- Nice Admin Panel, and great API service.
- Fast Support i get reply every time in minute!

I can recommend this hosting for new users !

Last edited:
It might mean only that your file does not follow any standard of encoding. Which means even if it has 1920x1080 resolution it does not have required bitrate to be considered as 1080p, so we will leave file like this untouched and all what our encoder gonna do is strip the file out of unecessery metadata.

I've tested it many times, and I think I know what's wrong with me
I used Web Upload, Z-O-O-M, and FTP to upload the same 1080P video
None of them turn on "disabled Encoding ", but they get different results
The Web Upload, Z-O-O-M files are all encoding, but the FTP files are not
I'm not sure if this is a BUG, please check

I've tested it many times, and I think I know what's wrong with me
I used Web Upload, Z-O-O-M, and FTP to upload the same 1080P video
None of them turn on "disabled Encoding ", but they get different results
The Web Upload, Z-O-O-M files are all encoding, but the FTP files are not
I'm not sure if this is a BUG, please check

Provide me with your username via PM i will take a look

Not sure what do you mean. I've checked and see a lot of running remote uploads. If you meant that your files are pending in remote upload queue, so that's normal. URL Upload is shared between all playtube users so if queue is simply big files will stuck in queue untill we process all remote uploads in their queue order.

Your remote uploads were uploading very slowly I waited more than 6 hours but still "Pending"
While other videohosts upload very quickly
pjsPjnJ.jpg

Once again it's shared service between all users in playtube. There is more than 12.000 links to be downloaded. We have plenty other methods of upload which you could use.

I don't know what's going on with these video hosting sites everyone is using an Ads Network that are opening pop without the visitor clicking on the video.

I tested Playtube and at the beginning there was no such problem the pops open normally, this week the videos open 3 pops at once without the person clicking on the video. Streamtape and MixDrop are having the same problem. Aparat realized before everyone and corrected this problem I want to know if Playtube will verify this.

I don't know what's going on with these video hosting sites everyone is using an Ads Network that are opening pop without the visitor clicking on the video.

I tested Playtube and at the beginning there was no such problem. Pops open normally this week, videos open 3 pops at once without the person clicking on the video. Streamtape and MixDrop are having the same problem. Aparat realized before everyone and corrected this problem I want to know if Playtube will verify this.

It's common problem. It's not related to ad network. It's problem with chrome browser only. Other browsers works fine. There is a bug with chrome that was reported by many people already.

It's common problem. It's not related to ad network. It's problem with chrome browser only. Other browsers works fine. There is a bug with chrome that was reported by many people already.
But most visitors use Chrome, so it will stay for as long as possible. But most visitors use Chrome, so it will stay for as long as possible. I tested 1 pop mode and it still opens more pops than it should.

But most visitors use Chrome, so it will stay for as long as possible. But most visitors use Chrome, so it will stay for as long as possible. I tested 1 pop mode and it still opens more pops than it should.

Bug with chrome doesn't depend on us really. It's chrome api so google team has to fix it, we can't do more. Regarding settings change. After you change your settings you need to wait 5 minutes for them to apply as there is cache system that updates cache every 5 minutes.

Bug with chrome doesn't depend on us really. It's chrome api so google team has to fix it, we can't do more. Regarding settings change. After you change your settings you need to wait 5 minutes for them to apply as there is cache system that updates cache every 5 minutes.
I know how Cache works, but the problem that this problem is happening with several file hosting videos.
And yours just happened this week Streamtape and MixDrop comes from last week. I believe it is beyond the Crhome API.

I know how Cache works, but the problem that this problem is happening with several file hosting videos.
And yours just happened this week Streamtape and MixDrop comes from last week. I believe it is beyond the Crhome API.

You can believe in whatever you want. I've explained already to you that the problem is with Chrome itself. And i don't really care if most of users are using Chrome. Not going to replace ad codes only because of Chrome bug.

You can believe in whatever you want. I've explained already to you that the problem is with Chrome itself. And i don't really care if most of users are using Chrome. Not going to replace ad codes only because of Chrome bug.
I'm just asking about it, but if they can't do anything, I appreciate the support.

I'm just asking about it, but if they can't do anything, I appreciate the support.

It's doesn't really depends on us. We have reported it to google as well saw few other reports, so i hope that they gonna fix it asap, however i'm not going to remove my ad codes just because of them.

Hello, sorry to bother you for my question.. Do you provide information (or something like that) that inform us regarding the deleted files that no activity for 30 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back