Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with this hosting is if anyone who wants to watch the video wants to click 7 times or more on the video to watch, even anyone who is not able to open the video in a full screen

The problem with this hosting is if anyone who wants to watch the video wants to click 7 times or more on the video to watch, even anyone who is not able to open the video in a full screen

You mean ads? You can change them anytime you want to lower amount in settings page. There is no issue with full screen at all.

Sir , can you hidden download button ?

Yes we can disable download button for your account, provide me your username via PM.

What is the meaning of that I do this from my account. If I do this, profits will decrease. What is the difference between you and any other hosting

What is the meaning of that I do this from my account. If I do this, profits will decrease. What is the difference between you and any other hosting

Oh so you expect to have almost no ads in 100% mode and earn 100% of rate got it. You will not be able to achieve that at playtube sir. I'm not the one who is able to answer your question as i'm not interested in playtube competitors, compare all hosts yourself and pick the one you like.

@Mucha pls check my account : pmvuong ; i have bought premium player :),and want turn off ads.payment id :
9TP098762W030763L

I will contact you within 2 hours, need to finish upload maintenance first.

Short annoucement, due to incoming users spike we had to disable upload for 2 hours and purchase few more encoding servers to merge them into cluster since they got overloaded last night. We're sorry for the incovenience

hi, you sent me this message : Hello, we have held your payout untill we verify your traffic source, please provide us with your website link pointing to our embeds. Regards PlayTube

you are the first one who sent me this i use other streaming videos as yours and no one asked me that before but i will provide the source, check your pm

hi, you sent me this message : Hello sparta25, we have held your payout untill we verify your traffic source, please provide us with your website link pointing to our embeds. Regards PlayTube

you are the first one who sent me this i use other streaming videos as yours and no one asked me that before but i will provide the source, check your pm

This is normal procedure, simply provide us with your traffic source info, we don't ask for any stats just site names so we can check few things. As you don't have any refering sites to your videos and it's extra weird.

Payment received, thank you

12.png

Last edited:
Cant find it but its lenovo tab 37 essential

Oke, will check that in 5-10 minutes (need to finish my morning coffe first) and let you know via PM about it. But already can say that our whole design is going to be changed due to major update that we are preparing and full info about upcoming features and updates will be released today.

[QUOTE = "Mucha ، النشر: 2410487 ، العضو: 125529"]
أوه ، لذلك تتوقع عدم وجود إعلانات تقريبًا في وضع 100٪ وكسب 100٪ من السعر الذي حصلت عليه. لن تتمكن من تحقيق ذلك في playtube سيدي. أنا لست الشخص الذي يمكنه الإجابة على سؤالك لأنني لست مهتمًا بمنافسي playtube ، قارن جميع المضيفين بنفسك واختر الشخص الذي يعجبك.
[/اقتبس]
Oh so you expect to have almost no ads in 100% mode and earn 100% of rate got it. You will not be able to achieve that at playtube sir. I'm not the one who is able to answer your question as i'm not interested in playtube competitors, compare all hosts yourself and pick the one you like.
You don't understand me well. I'm telling you to make various ads, pop-up ads and banners

[QUOTE = "Mucha ، النشر: 2410487 ، العضو: 125529"]
أوه ، لذلك تتوقع عدم وجود إعلانات تقريبًا في وضع 100٪ وكسب 100٪ من السعر الذي حصلت عليه. لن تتمكن من تحقيق ذلك في playtube سيدي. أنا لست الشخص الذي يمكنه الإجابة على سؤالك لأنني لست مهتمًا بمنافسي playtube ، قارن جميع المضيفين بنفسك واختر الشخص الذي يعجبك.
[/اقتبس]

You don't understand me well. I'm telling you to make various ads, pop-up ads and banners

We don't use banners sir as they're not being paid well. We use popunders only that are not agressive and each user is able to select their way of earning. We will add 75% earnings mode soon so it might satisfy you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back