Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yesterday we just updated our front-end partially while counting logic was updated days ago. I'll be completly honest with you on earnings part. PlayTube does not earn. I work for free on that part because playtube is not made for make me rich as every other host tries here. No need to be rich from having hosting and shaving own users, i'm rich already i own multiple other businesses. PlayTube since first day was created to free users from other hostings scam/shave policy as well to free users from pathetic poor streaming experience. Last month playtube made 10$ for me, rest is that i pay to users and servers cost. PlayTube does not shave, do proper counting, don't have such limits like 80% of hosts here (tier rate is 60$ but you receive 0.03 per view which equals to 30$). We don't use all of that unethical methods to earn money as we don't care about money, this host is made for you and every other user who is tired of such weird policy at other hosts. If it will be possible we will make rates higher but for now it's not i'm good as long as playtube earns for own expenses and user earnings i no need any money from that.
Post automatically merged:

Regarding ads. We made them less right now is 7 pops without any interestial (interestial will be implemented later there will be just one). If it will be possible we will make even less ads but all of it requires time, without seeing on own eyes how it goes there not much can be done.
if you already said this much i don't have any other words to reply then sir @Mucha
i'll just hope the best for you, for playtube and for partners
may there will always be win-win solution

last time i said this
wow, seems like you're the realest filehost here in wjunction.
and you really know what you do & what you wanna do.
maybe you still come second as per now.
first place still hold by s********e, even though i'm not use it.
but with your fast reply here with the detailed explanation and all the coming soon features, without a doubt you'll be leading by far after all of that released! :beers:
but now you're definitely without a single doubt already in the first place and leading by far, cheers sir @Mucha :beers::grin:

Second time i will tell that to , After my first month with playtube.ws premium player ...
Still no any complain about service , uptime, speed and customer care...
My traffic is enough high , but there is no any problem with my visitors about streaming speed and quality...
Also I getting more profits with my own ads !

Long Live Playtube :)

Second time i will tell that to , After my first month with playtube.ws premium player ...
Still no any complain about service , uptime, speed and customer care...
My traffic is enough high , but there is no any problem with my visitors about streaming speed and quality...
Also I getting more profits with my own ads !

Long Live Playtube :)
bandwidth is used by the player or your hosting company?

bandwidth is used by the player or your hosting company?
Player

I have 2 websites :
** Very High Traffic website with Free Visitor numbers : Showing Movies with my own ads...
** Low Quantity Traffic with Paid Premium Members website : Showing Movies without ads...
Total Streaming Traffic volume with Playtube Premium Player is quiet high but no any problem with them...
I am comparing with fembed premium , Playtube is min. 2x faster ! No any second bufferig !

Is the premium player fully ready to use? can I pay a premium player with WMZ?

Premium Player was always ready to use, however there are changes ongoing still as we will release soon full control panel of that feature at playtube directly which means "own ads placement" will not be via self-hosted version anymore. You can purchase premium player however we will not provide you with self-hosted version anymore as it's going to be no longer supported + planned update for control panel with own ads setting will be released in couple next days (we will start pushing control panel updates as soon as we finish with front). Currently we accept only paypal as premium player is an automated subscription service which means you pay once and we automaticly charge you every 30 days untill you unsubscribe in your paypal account.

When you update the control panel for the premium player please let us know in this thread because I want to buy it.

Well you should observe this thread as well as observe playtube as we make a lot of updates recently. If i will remember will notify you.

Premium Player was always ready to use, however there are changes ongoing still as we will release soon full control panel of that feature at playtube directly which means "own ads placement" will not be via self-hosted version anymore. You can purchase premium player however we will not provide you with self-hosted version anymore as it's going to be no longer supported + planned update for control panel with own ads setting will be released in couple next days (we will start pushing control panel updates as soon as we finish with front). Currently we accept only paypal as premium player is an automated subscription service which means you pay once and we automaticly charge you every 30 days untill you unsubscribe in your paypal account.
which disadvantages are there in non-self-hosted version?

No Views The site report is stopped at a certain number and does not count
More than 3 capacities have not counted any viewing

There is nothing wrong with counting. You simply don't send to us much traffic. Actually your traffic that is being sent to us decreases every day.

As well as i don't see anything that stopped on certain amount:

which disadvantages are there in non-self-hosted version?

Actually none, self-hosted version is harder to control for us and requires our dev time to implement on customer site, as well as every single change that each customer wants in his player takes time from us so at long term we lose more time on changes as not everyone are able to edit their player file and replace ad codes.

Okay, you are the truth and I am the liar, I know I had a large traffic and decreased, but I have steady traffic and I know it but no problem thank you

Okay, you are the truth and I am the liar, I know I had a large traffic and decreased, but I have steady traffic and I know it but no problem thank you

No one says that you're liar. You have screen provided, show me where you see there counting being stopped at certain amount?? Your most viewed posts at your website are using other video player than playtube and you send us almost no traffic, so what do you expect from us? Views do not magically appear on your account there must be viewers to achievie counting.

No one says that you're liar. You have screen provided, show me where you see there counting being stopped at certain amount?? Your most viewed posts at your website are using other video player than playtube and you send us almost no traffic, so what do you expect from us? Views do not magically appear on your account there must be viewers to achievie counting.
I do not want to enter into a discussion with you. I told you my problem without a solution. The discussion remains over. To understand what I am saying to you, enter again the report after an hour or two and you see that the view count is stopped at 604.
I will not start migrating my files until tomorrow, and you enter the report at a time that suits you and you understand what I say

I do not want to enter into a discussion with you. I told you my problem without a solution. The discussion remains over. To understand what I am saying to you, enter again the report after an hour or two and you see that the view count is stopped at 604.
I will not start migrating my files until tomorrow, and you enter the report at a time that suits you and you understand what I say

I will definitely check your account multiple times :man_in_tuxedo:
Post automatically merged:

Bro, atleast 1 min video for counting?
@Mucha

Yes, sorry have not noticed your message. You can find our rates per video duration on make money page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back