Status
Not open for further replies.
only 50$ for tier 1?and how many countries will be?how many views you wil count from the same ip?

Can't provide more info ATM since we still collect new countries list that are profitable for everyone which means we will give higher rates so both, uploaders and playtube can earn from it. We will count 2/3 views per ip. But not less than 2 for sure.

Yes fembed would be very interesting! How often are inactive files deleted on your host?

30 days without activity for users who don't bring us atleast 2k views per days for those who does files does not expiry. However we warn users who threat us as free storage service and upload a lot but have no views at all.

Can't provide more info ATM since we still collect new countries list that are profitable for everyone which means we will give higher rates so both, uploaders and playtube can earn from it. We will count 2/3 views per ip. But not less than 2 for sure.

30 days without activity for users who don't bring us atleast 2k views per days for those who does files does not expiry. However we warn users who threat us as free storage service and upload a lot but have no views at all.
I understand perfectly!

You are crazy !! You dont care users with your plenty of pops
I have a lot of visits by day, but i take care my users same consumers,
25% for 3 pops .... it's too much. Your strategy of pops is not good

3 pop ups for 25% earned is not bad, there is no point in having only 1 pop and the streaming is slow, I guarantee that the user experience of the site is much worse with buffering. I hope that this is the top priority of this host, a streaming always fast andthe ads is nessessional.

3 pop ups for 25% earned is not bad, there is no point in having only 1 pop and the streaming is slow, I guarantee that the user experience of the site is much worse with buffering. I hope that this is the top priority of this host, a streaming always fast andthe ads is nessessional.

That is the point, most people does not understand that PlayTube is the fastest streaming hosting here and there is no doubts in that, if someone says no we can prove that. We're working hard to provide the best possibly quality to viewers. Few years back i was just "viewer" and most annoying thing was that i was not able to watch newest episode of GOT for example because of constant buffering. Users can accept ads but not buffering and milion of ads. No one care about 3 or even 12 pops if he is going through them once, not every few seconds because video stopped playing and he need to refresh page again. PlayTube main goal is to deliver the fastest possible streaming, that's why we have invented OWN streaming method with OWN NETWORK and we will keep going. We're not just another video host who thinks that he can earn milion of dollars without putting any effort into their quality. Pure example is GOUnlimited which is the biggest and slowest at same time, average streaming speed there is 76kb/s, another host ClipWatching streaming speed 112-180kb/s while PlayTube streaming speed is 40Mb/s per user, as soon as one of our server is overloaded our system transfer most watched videos on other non fully used servers so streaming quality is always the best possible. Some people need to understand that there is no option to have almost no ads and keep the quality and keep paying users high rates at same time. From my experience most people who "complain" so much about pops amounts are those who have already 10-15 pops on their site and try to force hosting site to have less ads but still ask them for higher prices. How we can name it? Simply. Being GREEDY.

That is the point, most people does not understand that PlayTube is the fastest streaming hosting here and there is no doubts in that, if someone says no we can prove that. We're working hard to provide the best possibly quality to viewers. Few years back i was just "viewer" and most annoying thing was that i was not able to watch newest episode of GOT for example because of constant buffering. Users can accept ads but not buffering and milion of ads. No one care about 3 or even 12 pops if he is going through them once, not every few seconds because video stopped playing and he need to refresh page again. PlayTube main goal is to deliver the fastest possible streaming, that's why we have invented OWN streaming method with OWN NETWORK and we will keep going. We're not just another video host who thinks that he can earn milion of dollars without putting any effort into their quality. Pure example is GOUnlimited which is the biggest and slowest at same time, average streaming speed there is 76kb/s, another host ClipWatching streaming speed 112-180kb/s while PlayTube streaming speed is 40Mb/s per user, as soon as one of our server is overloaded our system transfer most watched videos on other non fully used servers so streaming quality is always the best possible. Some people need to understand that there is no option to have almost no ads and keep the quality and keep paying users high rates at same time. From my experience most people who "complain" so much about pops amounts are those who have already 10-15 pops on their site and try to force hosting site to have less ads but still ask them for higher prices. How we can name it? Simply. Being GREEDY.

I fully understand your point of view about the ads and I agree, on my website I place myself as a user and my priority when choosing a host is the speed of streaming. And I'm happy to know that this is really your goal in the service.

I fully understand your point of view about the ads and I agree, on my website I place myself as a user and my priority when choosing a host is the speed of streaming. And I'm happy to know that this is really your goal in the service.

We put quality and reputation over money. PlayTube is not greedy and never will be greedy. We have own datacenter and IT Agency, money is not problem for us. PlayTube is being made with passion as i'm happy that i can improve my skills as System Administrator every day. We all have eyes and we all can see what is going on in video hosting section at WJ from not paying hosts to shit quality hosts. But as simple guy who run business i would never resign from being good named host just for couple more dollars instead we prefer to open another thread and ask our users what they think about us and how we can improve our hosting but being reasonable at same time.

Another thing, friend, I noticed that on the phone the download option displays only one icon and not the word download on the button, to make it easier for users to better identify the location to use the function, I think it would be good to specify the word download too, personally I even took a while find when I went to take the test.

I can not fail to congratulate you for the good work you are offering us on the host.

People give me a link for test
Quality is very good, little better Netu
But I test without Adblock, it's horrible. Pops dont stop. It's not user-friendly
I restart Adblock, thanks God

Another thing, friend, I noticed that on the phone the download option displays only one icon and not the word download on the button, to make it easier for users to better identify the location to use the function, I think it would be good to specify the word download too, personally I even took a while find when I went to take the test.

I can not fail to congratulate you for the good work you are offering us on the host.

We have implemented ads modes switcher as requested. I will check the mobile version asap and made requested changes. Also going to move the button from "switch tab" directly under player so it is better visible for the viewer.

People give me a link for test
Quality is very good, little better Netu
But I test without Adblock, it's horrible. Pops dont stop. It's not user-friendly
I restart Adblock, thanks God

From now we have 4 different ad modes and everyone can pick their wanted amount of pops. We provide better quality than any other hosting since we encode to 1080p / 720p standards which is exactly 12mb/s bitrate for 1080p and 5mb/s for 720p.

i am whaiting to se what rates you wil have for tier 1 and asfter that i wil se if worth to transfer my files on your site

and also maybe you wil change something in count system i mean...20%?why you not count the views after 5%?

i am whaiting to se what rates you wil have for tier 1 and asfter that i wil se if worth to transfer my files on your site

and also maybe you wil change something in count system i mean...20%?why you not count the views after 5%?

It's 10% not 20% (we have not updated image yet in our official thread)

:new_moon_with_face: I think you know my suggetion
Allow us to change th encoding setting and remove the concurrent connection from premium

i have sent you last time long elaborate via PM about your "request" which is unreal to be done but seems like you don't understand so let me say that once again. PlayTube is following encoding standards, we can't encode something to lower quality if we don't know which quality it is. You upload files and claim that they're 1080p while they don't have bitrate even close to 720p and you want them to be left as pseudo 1080p and encoded to 720p and 480p while their quality is UNKOWN since it does not hit any encoding standards that comes with specific bitrates. So file is left untouched in one quality named "NORMAL" at PT. About Concurrent connection's we're not charity and we will not remove limits. Invest in own servers and have as much connections as you want. Our plans are made to cover expenses and we earn 1$ from each plan.
Post automatically merged:

How much is the earnings per 10,000 views for 100% advertising (12 pop) for TIER 5?

We have updated our rates and countries list.

Last edited:
We have updated our rates and countries list.
i just see this thread hours ago and wow you already update your rates now
can you add aparat for remote upload?
i'm ready to migrate to playtube :grin:
also if i can add suggestion, maybe you can lower the streaming speed in exchange for lower pops, that will be perfect
10Mb/s is enough for the streaming speed
as long as the videos not buffering it's already fine for the viewers i guess

i just see this thread hours ago and wow you already update your rates now
can you add aparat for remote upload?
i'm ready to migrate to playtube :grin:
also if i can add suggestion, maybe you can lower the streaming speed in exchange for lower pops, that will be perfect
10Mb/s is enough for the streaming speed
as long as the videos not buffering it's already fine for the viewers i guess

Sure we can add aparat for remote, please send me via PM link to video there and i will add it within 10-20 minutes. For the limit we're not going to make it slower our goal is to be the fastest hosting and don't limit important things like streaming speed. We have offered different pop amounts in settings page and it is not going to be changed since we want people to love watching videos at our host.

Sure we can add aparat for remote, please send me via PM link to video there and i will add it within 10-20 minutes. For the limit we're not going to make it slower our goal is to be the fastest hosting and don't limit important things like streaming speed. We have offered different pop amounts in settings page and it is not going to be changed since we want people to love watching videos at our host.
yes i see that too, you have options for pops, and of course i want 100% but 12 pops seems about too much, so maybe i'll take the 50%.
and maybe you'll think about it in the future.
in my opinion too much ads is in line with people that will love watching videos at your host too same as streaming speed.
okay i'll PM you the video link.
also another little thing, maybe you can make it to 5% watchtime to count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back