Status
Not open for further replies.

Mucha

Hello,

we would like to hear back from you about our services, please tell us how we can improve and what would you like to see at playtube. We're willing to add few more countries to our PPV program so you can post them here we will check rates and reply back if we can add specific countries to tiers.

54 comments
Your host seems to be one of the best I have met, but I feel the lack of more earnings mode options. It would be great if we had another mode of earnings, in addition to 100%, maybe 50 or 60% of earnings only with pop ups and without the other ad formats, where we could have fewer ads and continue to earn some money.

Your host seems to be one of the best I have met, but I feel the lack of more earnings mode options. It would be great if we had another mode of earnings, in addition to 100%, maybe 50 or 60% of earnings only with pop ups and without the other ad formats, where we could have fewer ads and continue to earn some money.

100% - 12 Pops
50% - 6 Pops
25% - 3 Pops
0% - 2 Pops (Per 3 Hours)

Would be okay? We're also looking to add some more countries into our tier plans, we need some requests to do the math and come with new rates as well.

100% - 12 Pops
50% - 6 Pops
25% - 3 Pops

Would be okay? We're also looking to add some more countries into our tier plans, we need some requests to do the math and come with new rates as well.

Yes, would be very good with these options.
Post automatically merged:

About the countries in particular I don't have much to add, maybe Brazil at level 4 if possible.

Yes, would be very good with these options.
Post automatically merged:

About the countries in particular I don't have much to add, maybe Brazil at level 4 if possible.

I have added the pop configuration to our dev list. Should be done in couple days. For the brazil i will check the rates at ad networks and let you know.

I have added the pop configuration to our dev list. Should be done in couple days. For the brazil i will check the rates at ad networks and let you know.

Ok, I’m looking forward to this advertising option being available. Thank you!

I found your player incredible and very fast for my country, the videos are with an incredible resolution and very beautiful, the designer is also interesting and the website is very modern, I just I noticed the lack of option with a remote upload with fembed or google drive. The big problem for me is that your option of 0% ads has many ads for my country (Brazil).
Currently I use the streamtape with the "0% earnings" mode because they show few ads and this way I can use their videos with few ads to keep users on the site, even if I don't earn anything from them, But this way I try to monetize the site in other ways.
If you manage to offer 0% with few pop ads and without push notifications, I believe that I will be able to test the service in a better way.

I found your player incredible and very fast for my country, the videos are with an incredible resolution and very beautiful, the designer is also interesting and the website is very modern, I just I noticed the lack of option with a remote upload with fembed or google drive. The big problem for me is that your option of 0% ads has many ads for my country (Brazil).
Currently I use the streamtape with the "0% earnings" mode because they show few ads and this way I can use their videos with few ads to keep users on the site, even if I don't earn anything from them, But this way I try to monetize the site in other ways.
If you manage to offer 0% with few pop ads and without push notifications, I believe that I will be able to test the service in a better way.

in 0% mode we have 2 popups per 3 hours per user ip. But please keep on mind that once you change it to 0% mode it requires around 5 minutes to apply changes in our global cdn network.

in 0% mode we have 2 popups per 3 hours per user ip. But please keep on mind that once you change it to 0% mode it requires around 5 minutes to apply changes in our global cdn network.
I understand, it's because I tested your service a few days ago. I will test again.

I understand, it's because I tested your service a few days ago. I will test again.

I admit that we should implement some more infos for users and that is going to be done in couple days as we constantly trying to improve. About google drive problem is that google pushes updates every week and honestly there is not work trying to keep up. But we can consider adding fembed remote upload.

Yeah it will be implemented soon in 100% mode. You will be able to chose amount of pops and your earnings percentage.
You are crazy !! You dont care users with your plenty of pops
I have a lot of visits by day, but i take care my users same consumers,
25% for 3 pops .... it's too much. Your strategy of pops is not good

You are crazy !! You dont care users with your plenty of pops
I have a lot of visits by day, but i take care my users same consumers,
25% for 3 pops .... it's too much. Your strategy of pops is not good

Would suggest buying own servers and displaying as much ads as you want. Problem with people like you is that you want money but you want no ads. Money is not coming from nowhere and we need to pay users for their views and for servers. We're only one hosting with the fastest video streaming here. If you don't want ads you can always buy premium player yes?

Would suggest buying own servers and displaying as much ads as you want. Problem with people like you is that you want money but you want no ads. Money is not coming from nowhere and we need to pay users for their views and for servers. We're only one hosting with the fastest video streaming here. If you don't want ads you can always buy premium player yes?
Dont Worry for me . I have my primary hosting and they pay better than you just with 2 ads.
And I agree with you : if i want no ads, i will insert my own script and never pay your hosting

100% - 12 Pops
50% - 6 Pops
25% - 3 Pops

12 pops? OMG

and rates will be very high?

I admit that we should implement some more infos for users and that is going to be done in couple days as we constantly trying to improve. About google drive problem is that google pushes updates every week and honestly there is not work trying to keep up. But we can consider adding fembed remote upload.
Yes fembed would be very interesting! How often are inactive files deleted on your host?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back