Played.to Discussion thread - Post your discussions related to Played.to here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why you are working with Played. All sites are full of Played links although he doesn't pay. He will never pay. I talked to him and he said that he has too much debt and has no money to pay :thumbdown:

I use played for my site, its a fast hosting but i cant write my paypal account? That option is disabled for me, any tips guys?
Cheers.

Even if played.to has fast hosting, soon all files will be deleted and the site closed.
It makes no sense to add your paypal account, because played.to will not pay

This was my last payment and its going on 5 months now i have even sent messages with no reply but i did get payed in the past what i earned i still upload there but not as much maybe i will get payed if i show i still upload time to time with them (maybe not) but it sure would be nice!!!!!!
35iamq0.png

This was my last payment and its going on 5 months now i have even sent messages with no reply but i did get payed in the past what i earned i still upload there but not as much maybe i will get payed if i show i still upload time to time with them (maybe not) but it sure would be nice!!!!!!
35iamq0.png

wow very good payment , I received 4 payments , 3 of 10 and a 20, and did it so many views ?

35iamq0.png

Omg,, what a dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back