Played.to Discussion thread - Post your discussions related to Played.to here

Status
Not open for further replies.
the view count dropped at least 50% without any changes on my end...

@ yelenaily yeah i have also notice that the view count has dropped after the law sue this site is just a scam at this point

@ theguy123 dont delete your files it will just make dead links of your videos just dont upload anymore video files to them

Last edited:
The lawsuit is only about Expendables 3. As long as you have NOT uploaded this file you will be okay. If you have then you will be part of the class action suit along with the owner. The best thing to do is delete any trace of this file and don't upload it again.

I been getting today from played.to

[h=1]Not Found[/h] The requested URL / was not found on this server.

And

[h=1]Software error:[/h] Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

I been getting today from played.to

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

And

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

i think the site is down so cool

Yes it is a good streaming host but its a shame they take so long to pay i have been paid in the past 6 times i hope they pay me again soon its been over 2 month now waiting i have not been uploading any more videos files to them and i wont to they pay me again

Few days ago lots and lots of my videos was deleted, despite I know they're viewed all the time.

Naturally stats also plummeted.

This is the beginning of the end for played. I'm migrating all my videos to videoner.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back